Foursquare is a technology company that enriches consumer experiences & informs business decisions through location intelligence. A community of more than 50 million people use the Foursquare City Guide & Foursquare Swarm apps & websites to discover new places, explore the world & check in. They have written more than 95 million tips & checked in over 12 billion times. Foursquare powers location data for Snapchat, Apple, Uber, Twitter & 125,000 other developers. Foursquares business solutions also include Pinpoint, Attribution, Pilgrim SDK & Foursquare Analytics, which empower brands to understand & connect to targeted audiences as well as measure foot traffic & advertising success.
About this Position:
As an analyst on the Attribution client services team, youll play a pivotal role in helping advertisers, agencies, & publishers quantify the impact of their advertising on in-store visitation. You are looking for a role within the tech industry that combines your passion for storytelling with analytical rigor. You will have the unique opportunity to support a team of Measurement Solutions Managers, assisting with campaign set up, execution, & creation of final deliverables.
- Assist with the development of reporting for internal & external stakeholders: quality assurance, data interpretation, insight generation, deck creation
- Liaise with finance & legal to manage & streamline our efforts with all contractual obligations to brands & agencies
- Establish & demonstrate an understanding of Foursquares location-based attribution methodology
- Respond to ad hoc metrics-related queries from clients as necessary
- Recent graduate with up to 2 years of experience
- Demonstrated analytical aptitude & passion for technology & problem-solving
- Excellent communication, prioritization, organizational skills, & a strong attention to detail
- A never settle attitude & a self-motivated team player comfortable in a small, intense & high-growth startup environment
- Excellent with software suites including Apples iWork & Microsoft Office (specifically Excel & Keynote).
- Working knowledge of statistics preferred
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.