Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is looking for a Production Coordinator to assist in product procurement, production planning, & vendor compliance. As a production coordinator, your work will lead to the health of performance within your respective category!
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, & is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, & its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, & a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Work with Ops demand planning team to report weekly open orders & in transit orders
- Work with production manager on all orders for internal teams. Organize & ensure required ship dates are met
- Assist with PO creation, monitoring of approvals & distribution to suppliers through the ERP system (JDE).
- Partner with logistics team to ensure shipments are assigned the appropriate ship method & are being received at warehouses/3PLs in the designated amount of time.
- Support AP team with vendor account reconciling
- Support open order reporting (customer & vendor orders)
- Ensure SKU information is maintained, request amendments as needed
- Assist in front to back Ops systems management
- CX liaison - communicate updates between Operations & CX, specifically with inventory inquiries & message ship by date management.
- Manage retail transfer orders systematically (key, monitor, confirm receipt)
Our dream candidate is...
- Bachelor's degree required:
- preferred degree in Supply Chain Management. Finance, Economics or Mathematics.
- 1-2 years experience in supply chain
- Great communication & organization skills
- Proficient in Excel & G suite (sheets, docs, slides)
- Experience with ERP, WMS, TMS or PLM is preferred!
- Diligent & problem solving
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you can still spend money later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy & fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if youre feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!