Who we are:
We are Dataminr. We deliver real-time, actionable alerts that are derived from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our clients are the first to know about high-impact events & critical breaking information, giving them the opportunity to act faster & stay one step ahead when every second counts. We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of real-time information as a force for good in the world.
Our groundbreaking AI & machine learning technology cuts through the noise in an increasingly complex landscape by detecting, classifying, & determining the significance of public information. Headquartered in NYC, Dataminr has revolutionized the way that global news, finance, public sector, corporate security & PR/communications professionals know & act on critical, relevant information to protect people, assets & brands.
Along the way, we've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices,attained unicorn status after our recent investment round,and been referred to as the super tool of journalists & hedge funds."Weve received numerous awards & accolades from our clients, including recognition from CNBC as one of the worlds 50 most disruptive private technology companies in 2016 & joining Forbes definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world, in 2017 & 2018.
A career at Dataminr offers the ability to make a meaningful impact at a rapidly growing tech company with a startup culture, while being supported by the experience of a company founded in 2009. We value ownership, curiosity & drive on an individual level & live these values every day. We empower everyone to have a voice at the table & regularly invest in professional development. Our culture promotes cross team interaction, work-life balance & the sharing of information & ideas because it enables us to do our best work & have fun.
Who you are:
You're a bright & self-motivated marketing professional who is comfortable with numbers as well as the graphical visualization of information. You're data-driven & detail-oriented. You have a knack for spotting patterns in data that can substantiate informed decisions.
As a Marketing Analyst, you will provide invaluable insight around how our marketing programs are performing against KPIs. You'll partner with multiple teams across Dataminr's commercial organization & develop a solid understanding of our marketing & sales operations.
You are passionate about Dataminrs mission & excited to learn the intricate inner workings of a high-growth tech startup.
- Mine existing marketing data to understand activity that drives business results, & collaborate with teams to optimize the way they work
- Produce reports that summarize data & findings in digestible & usable forms
- Provide dashboard for Marketing team that visualizes our path to hit the quarter against KPIs
- Assist in efforts to define & implement frameworks for measuring, reporting & analyzing marketing & associated sales results
- Assist in gaining buy-in for measurement models from key stakeholders across the commercial organization (Sales, Marketing, Product)
- Help develop predictive models such as ideal marketing mix, propensity to buy, next best action & customer lifetime value, then assist marketing & sales teams in utilizing these models to adjust audience-specific tactical mixes
- Be a champion of evidence-based decision making
- Track & report on marketing spend
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in a related role, preferably with a focus on data & analysis
- Ability to use Excel to build models & extract insight
- Experience with BI tools a strong plus (e.g. Domo, Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Experience with Pardot & Salesforce a plus
- Experience working with Google productivity tools, including Docs, Spreadsheets, Gmail, & Calendar & MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Superior attention to detail & organizational skills
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure & juggle multiple & competing priorities
- Exceptional time management & problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Our offering of competitive benefits & perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees & their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability & life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks & beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.