At Enigma, our Customer Success team blends consulting, technology-delivery, & relationship management skills to sustain Enigmas long-term revenue growth. As the relationship owners with our most strategic clients, Customer Success ensures Enigma is delivering constant & unmatched value by solving some of our customers most pressing problems.
You have a strategic mindset, methodical nature & unmatched attention to detail. You are technically-oriented, a self-starter, & have an intuition for business. You are cross-functionally influential & are known for your ability to connect with people. You are adept at putting yourself in the shoes of the buyer & the end-user, & understand how to navigate a complex organization. You have successfully managed complex enterprise engagements & are a great listener, communicator, & teammate. You are high energy & take pride in your craft.
You will work on:
-Leading the delivery of professional services with top-notch execution, building high-stakes, trusting relationships with client leadership both in technology & business roles (Heads of Business Units, SVP) to understand their business, priorities, & problems in order to effectively deliver value.
-Ensuring successful delivery of engagements, partnering with Enigma Engineering & Product, to oversee execution & on-going support.
- Defining & negotiating project milestones with clients & manage the complexity of evolving timelines, priorities, challenges, & risks
-Contributing to the general growth & function of the Enigma Customer Success team by templatizing & disseminating project best practices, metrics & reporting.
Were looking for someone who has:
- Bachelors degree, advanced technical degree or MBA is a plus
- 6+ years of work experience, ideally in consulting or client-facing roles in large-scale enterprise technology deployments
- Extremely strong written & verbal interpersonal/communication skills & a capacity to engage in strategic diplomacy
- Significant experience working with senior client stakeholders & decision-makers
- Ability to assess & mitigate risks early to minimize impacts to delivery & timeline
- Expertise with complex solution implementation
- Experience leading bounded projects to completion utilizing program/project management methodologies (Agile & Waterfall), tools, & processes
- Experience in adapting complex concepts to business & functional requirements & gaining consensus among client & internal stakeholders toward execution & delivery
- Experience in employing end-to-end testing & quality assurance protocols & regimens during program releases
- Leadership experience among engineers & other technical stakeholders, with the ability to motivate & foster collaboration
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task & manage time & personnel effectively under tight deadlines
- Familiarity with the world of enterprise software/business intelligence tools a plus
Enigma builds world-class data infrastructure, developer-friendly APIs, & intelligent tools so that our customers can easily access & seamlessly integrate the data they need to better understand, engage, & serve their small business customers. Powered by next wave data science & proprietary machine learning, Enigma transforms thousands of online & offline sources into the freshest, most reliable data on the identity, activity, & risk profile of every small business. Our core values - generosity, curiosity, ingenuity, & drive - guide everything we do from how we make our most important product decisions to how we work with & support one another on a daily basis. Were a team of curious, driven individuals with diverse backgrounds & skills, but were all passionate about engineering deeper understanding through datatogether. If this resonates with you, we would love to hear from you!