Working at RippleMatch:
At RippleMatch, we help entry-level candidates find high-skill jobs. Figuring out where to begin a career is a huge decision, but students are often forced to rely on overstretched career services centers & small personal networks when they begin their job search. We have built the first product ever to automate early career recruiting & career coaching. Our software helps companies build diverse & high-quality teams & helps candidates find the right opportunity. Since launching RippleMatch from our college dorm room, we have taken off on college campuses, raised over $10.7 million in venture funding, & brought on some of the most exciting companies in the country as customers. Our tight-knit team of 50+ talented people works hard, celebrates wins, & cares deeply about changing the way finding a job works.
What we're looking for:
- 7+ years of experience leading B2C acquisition & retention marketing, ideally for a SaaS startup
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Process-oriented leader with a track record building efficient & high-growth operations
- A highly analytical, structured thinker who is able to analyze complex data, infer powerful insights from it, & communicate those effectively to a broad range of stakeholders
- Experience working with SQL is a plus
- High growth startup experience is a plus
- Post-vaccine, full time work from NYC headquarters
What you will do:
- Lead & own B2C strategy to support our fast-growing marketplace
- Identify ways to optimize our existing acquisition channels while developing new channels to acquire more candidates
- Scale retention marketing strategies to drive candidate engagement
- Lead & develop a high-performing team of internal employees & freelancers
- Own B2C analytics & KPIs, using BI tool to build out reporting & tracking
- Grow & improve candidate support to accommodate the fast-growing volume of candidates
- Identify new candidate buckets to target & develop a plan to expand into those
Culture & Perks:
At RippleMatch, we understand that our success stems from the people we have on board, which is why we invest heavily in our teams well-being & growth. We offer a full slate of perks including equity, a dog friendly office, paid vacation, discounted memberships to Class Pass, a pre-tax commuter program, discounted Citi Bike memberships & comprehensive healthcare benefits (with free plan options!). We work hard to foster a culture of constant self-improvement, true ownership, & positivity. At our core, we are a tight-knit team that works hard, celebrates wins, & cares deeply about changing the way finding a job works. We are going to fundamentally transform the hiring landscape & wont settle for anything less.
Our office is conveniently located near Union Square in Manhattan, NYC.
RippleMatch is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.