Company Description|Job Description
Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Risk Products Director, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
If you think you could support Visa as aSenior Director Fraud & Risk Solutions Europe,we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
The Senior Director of Fraud Risk Products will drive the adoption & positive client experience for Visa Fraud Risk solutions. The Senior Director will be the end-to-end voice of the client with responsibilities for conducting analysis, building strategies, developing plans, managing engagements & tracking progress. In addition, the Senior Director will be the internal evangelist to ensure Visa's client facing teams & internal support teams, are equipped to support all of Visa's risk products.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Lead the development & execution of Visa Europe's risk products strategy. Lead the analysis, research, & ongoing monitoring of market trends, activities & competitor actions to ensure Visa's risk products in Europe meet our clients ever changing needs.
- Work with account teams to develop & implement pre-emptive strategies & plans for clients that drive growth & business opportunities.
- Set revenue & other relevant targets for risk products in Europe, as well as measureable milestones to ensure progress is on track.
- Manage client workshops to help client's best use Fraud Risk Products.
- Partner with Sales & Marketing to ensure assets will drive client engagement & conversion.
- Partner with strategy & operations to ensure contracts & pricing are competitively positioned in market & meet commercialization strategies.
- Proactively manage client requirements with internal Visa stakeholders to ensure Europe's development requirements are prioritized & delivered as agreed upon.
- Advance & incorporate client perspectives & insights into key decisions on new products & services within Visa to enhance our ability to create value for clients.
- Ensure weekly status updates, monthly report & ad-hoc analysis are relevant, completed as agreed & drive meaningful dialogue.
- Travel domestically & internationally to engage with clients & train local product & sales team.
What we're after
- Extensive experience working in business development, product management or client engagement roles
- Commercial acumen - has an in-depth understanding of clients, competitors & broader payments industry & able to develop unique revenue generating products & services
- Client impact - focuses on discovering & meeting client's needs that result in high impact solutions, keeps client's interests at the forefront & continually seeks to add value
- Strategic thinking: demonstrates a clear understanding of Risk & Authentication product strengths & opportunities & develops strategies that position our products to capitalize on emerging competitor actions, client & market-related needs
- Experience in financial services or payments with an emphasis on emerging technologies
- Knowledge of Visa Fraud Risk Products - Visa Advanced Authorization, Visa Risk Manager, Visa Strategy Manager. A plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build connections with clients & internal Visa team
- Demonstrated ability to engage an executive audience & run large workshops
- Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.