Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We are growing our Data Engineering team to take our data modeling & automation to the next level. The Data Engineering team is part of the broader Growth Organization (Data Science, Digital Product, Marketing) & works closely with Data Scientists to build & maintain best-in-class data products to improve HelloFreshs user-experience & marketing effectiveness. The Data Engineering department is focused on designing scalable & automated data flows using a variety of big data tools & platforms (AWS Glue, Airflow, Spark, Databricks Cloud etc..)
We are hiring a Data Product Manager to lead HelloFreshs Data Engineering & Automation workstream as part of the Data Engineering team.
Our vision is to maintain a best-in-class automated data platform directing our marketing initiatives on delivering the right food box at the desired price point to the front door of all our customers.
As a Product Manager, you'll be part of a team of engineers & data scientists who work together to build innovative data products in an agile, highly collaborative environment. You will have the opportunity to create & own the vision for our team in the next few years & work on making that a reality through ruthless prioritization.
You will ...
- Define & maintain product roadmap for the data engineering team.
- Own vision, development, & use of the data products developed by the Data Engineering team.
- Provide effective written & verbal updates on the product roadmap & key projects to senior leadership & stakeholders.
- Document & communicate new product hypotheses, with accompanying concepts, prototypes, & use cases.
- Own integrations with partner applications.
- Develop architectural designs for existing & new infrastructure or tooling in partnership with engineers..
- Define OKRs with the team & track progress against them regularly.
- Define SLAs & prioritization based on customer needs/bandwidth.
- Keep up on industry trends that help us evaluate the companys needs in data technologies.
- An active, solution-oriented member of autonomous, cross-functional agile teams collaborating with Product Owners, Data Scientists, & Business Intelligence teams
- Able to develop an in-depth understanding of HelloFreshs core product & architecture, & act as an ambassador for state of the art software solutions & industry best practices offering support & mentorship to colleagues
At a minimum, you have...
- 3-5 years of hands-on product management related to data/analytics with teams of 5+ engineers & data scientists.
- BS degree in a STEM discipline. MS desirable.
- Proficiency in using project management tools such as Jira. And knowledge of agile frameworks (retrospective, kanban, scrum etc)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written, with the ability to properly translate & articulate positioning & technology.
- Proven track of record shipping end to end data products to stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with peers in research, engineering, & product marketing in a fast-paced technology organization.
- Ability to prioritize numerous simultaneous tasks.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, & build business cases. Knowledge of Tableau, Excel, Analytics highly desirable.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.