Team X : adding the X Factor
ABOUT team x
Team x is Omnicoms integrated worldwide agency team for Mercedes-Benz. Team x is committed to bringing the X-factor to Mercedes-Benz marketing, delivering the most desirable, integrated experiences for new & existing customers through the most progressive combination of luxury marketing, creativity, intelligent planning, data, & technology.
Team x brings together best-in-class talent across Mercedes-Benzs customer journey with expertise in Media & CRM, Brand & Performance Creative, Web Personalization & Content Automation, Public Relations & Events, Organic / Paid Social & Sponsorship to fuel the worlds most valuable luxury car maker as it shifts gears to lead the industry in electric mobility of the future & build the worlds most desirable cars.
As an Account Director, & part of the Content & Adaptation team, you are taking a lead role on delivering a business transformation roadmap focused on marketing centralisation for one of the global regions & its 17 local markets.
The roles main responsibilities are to: (1) help drive a transformation roadmap focused on adoption of global ways of working, (2) provide the Region with visibility on new local campaigns through a local approval process & (3) to help efficiently manage existing campaign requests through an asset management process.
The transformation roadmap is based on driving local markets to adopt global ways of working, tools, processes, & new technologies. The approval process is meant to drive visibility to regional stakeholders on new local campaigns & to manage the approvals of new local content with said stakeholders. The asset management process is built to support markets with campaign & asset queries from current global campaigns, including managing ways of working for the brands Digital Asset Management (DAM) system.
The Content & Adaptation team are principally responsible for client relationships, managing the team internally, building relationships with stakeholders, & delivering against budgets & workflows. You should have a proven track record within account handling, have knowledge of industry best-practice & have a strong production experience across multiple channels.
As part of the role, you will be responsible for team x markets following the correct operational model & ways-of-working which will be linked to your performance. You will also hold weekly & monthly status filtering information up to Global/Hub & down to the markets ensuring all necessary data & communications reach the right people at the right time. You will also guide the application of new automated content automation solutions, including pilots & subsequent scaling.
You will lead large, complex projects, armed with your experience & proven ability to think, & do. You are able to develop highly effective & fruitful working relationships with clients & colleagues, collaborating with other workstreams & departments instinctively. You may also have a solid understanding of strategy & of creative best practices & always ensure that you & the markets are working towards strategic objectives.
You will be a primary point of contact for escalations raised internally, therefore good problem-solving abilities & people skills are essential for good working collaboration to ensure the project & ultimately the programme of work remains on time & to budget.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience in leading large projects while managing internal teams & senior client stakeholders.
- Solid experience in digital production & content development with a track record in digital, social, & data-driven marketing projects.
- Well-versed in project management skills & able to both develop complex timings & present to senior stakeholders.
- Experience in working with & managing the requirements of culturally diverse market teams, responsible for training, presenting ways of working & developing processes.
- A solid understanding of the strategy & creative process.
- Experience in working in Global/Local operating models with adaptation & orchestration of centrally produced assets.
- Detailed knowledge of production processes across digital & more traditional communications, strategic understanding of off & on-shore Hub operating models, & the ability to liaise at a senior level with 3rd party technical partners, media agencies, clients, & wider colleagues.
- You will be flexible & adaptable & have a demonstrable eye for detail.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Collaborative, curious, innovative, & ambitious.
- Automotive experience is a bonus but not a must-have.
- You will be supported by a Project Manager in the Asset Management & content approval workstreams.
- You will be supported by a community of Content & Adaptation specialists, working in Global & European functions.
Capability & Delivering Business Director
- Successful onboarding of markets to new global way of working.
- Adaptation Hub adoption rate.
- Adoption of tools & systems (eg workflow tool, DAM).
- Content Automation ramp up in ROS.
- Positive client feedback for delivery of Region Overseas scope (via agency performance evaluation).
- Team & collaboration: 360 feedback.