Contacts Research Associate
MediaRadar is a cloud-based ad sales information service. We help websites, magazines, television networks, & newspapers dramatically improve ad sales & client management. MediaRadar provides its clients with detailed brand analysis & prospecting reports on over 3.2 million brands, culling advertising & editorial insights from more than 16,000 media properties. We help to give our more than 1600 clients a competitive edge by empowering their Sales Teams to enhance & streamline their sales processes using our unique SaaS platform service.
Research Associates on the Contacts team are tasked with finding information on marketing contacts at major consumer brands & their advertising agencies. Research Associates verify existing information for our proprietary product through online research & email correspondence, as well as researching information that fulfills key client needs & specialized requests.
- Perform new marketing contacts research based on requests from clients
- Input results from email & phone communication
- Execute ad-hoc audits of client activity & database listings
- Review advertising trade publications & analyze agency account changes
- Fulfill specialized research projects for clients
- Analyze & audit work performed by our offshore vendor team on a daily basis
- Possess a minimum of a four year degree or equivalent experience
- Maintain a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to perform quality assurance work
- Proactively asks questions as needed while completing discrete tasks
- Microsoft Office suite & Google Suite experience
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to have fun & develop strong relationships with their peers. Employees love to spend their free time playing ping-pong & socializing with co-workers in & out of the office, whether at happy hours or volunteer events. Team members also strengthen their bonds at holiday functions & monthly office parties, & they enjoy great perks like Bagel Wednesdays & early release on Fridays during the summer. We also offer fantastic career progression, training & development, & a great benefits package that includes a competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, 401K, & transit discounts.
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg