Who we are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
As an Analyst on the Payroll Operations team you will work across the organization to research & resolve a variety of payroll inquiries. You will be responsible to provide subject matter expertise on best practices, be a specialist in Justworks systems. The role will require critical thinking, a keen understanding of how to troubleshoot & a demonstrated ability to work alongside various teams.
This role will report to the Manager, Payroll Operations.
What you'll do
- Execute day-to-day operations for Justworks payroll system including adjustments, reviewing accuracy of income withholding orders/garnishments, & verifying other relevant customer payroll data
- Identify & resolve payroll discrepancies in Justworks system
- Work with the Payroll Tax team to ensure accuracy of adjustments
- Respond to questions & requests from various teams at Justworks, including the Customer Success team
- Assist with maintaining the internal resource center regarding Payments Operations policies & procedures
- Assist with developing workflows & processing changes
- Support various team team as a subject matter expert on Justworks payroll
- Develop & review standard operating documents for stakeholders
Who you are
- Aptitude for quickly learning new products & subject matter
- Meticulous & detail-oriented, pride yourself in finding mistakes or errors
- Flexible & calm under pressure with an ability to thrive in a changing & complex environment
- Work effectively within a team, yet have the ability to take initiative & work effectively on your own
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- FPC required, CPP preferred
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Prior experience in payroll & quarterly tax reporting & filing
- Familiarity with basic business process management activities (process mapping, improvement, implementation, etc.)
- Prior experience with Atlassian Software (Jira & Confluence) a plus
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks vision is for all identities, backgrounds & expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success & intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative & inclusive space & company culture.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.