Provide senior level expertise in areas of environmental, occupational health & safety (EHS), risk management, & workers compensation management across the Field Operations business unit. Assist the operations to maintain compliance with all applicable EHS requirements. Aid business units in actions to eliminate worker injuries, vehicle accidents & associated costs. Work closely with the Director of EHS & Field Operations Leadership on all safety related topics.
- Serve as the EHS champion for the incident management system
- Oversee Environmental, Health, & Safety initiatives for all warehouses
- Manage the SDS/Hazard Communication program
- Manage & perform the planning, training, inspection, reporting & recordkeeping requirements for all safety compliance programs
- Develop & implement training efforts for EHS related activities throughout the enterprise
- Manage the preparation & submittal of safety-related agency regulatory reports
- Provide engaging health & safety leadership to the facility employees
- Lead Executive, Regional, & Employee Safety Committees
- Develop & support strategic initiatives designed to produce best in class EHS performance
- Act as the business unit champion for the Zero Incidents initiatives
- Lead the tracking & assessment of safety requirements & metrics
- Advise business group leadership teams on strategy deployment progress & challenges
- Train & Assist site managers, supervisors & employees in the development & implementation of long & short-range planning, policies, programs & objectives.
- Develop auditing protocols to ensure that consistent, best-in-class results & compliance are followed to enable operational excellence. Prepare reports of findings with recommendations for corrective action
- Conduct & document annual compliance inspections.
- Perform Job Safety Analysis of all worksite activities & lead actions for controls & countermeasures.
- Leads safety observation efforts across Field Operations
- Observe workers to determine proper use of prescribed safety equipment & procedures. Train & demonstrate proper use of safety equipment.
- Investigate incidents (including injuries, property damage, near misses, releases, & losses) to determine root cause & prepare/direct corrective action plans.
- Acts as regional champion for implementation of risk reduction controls.
- Bachelors Degree & 5 years of progressive EHS experience
- Knowledge of warehouse operations & fleet management procedures
- Highly organized with a relentless attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills, & the ability to troubleshoot problems & think on your feet
- Demonstrated understanding of OSHA & local regulations
- Proven knowledge of safety regulations & industry standards
- Demonstrated ability to influence management, teams & individuals across multiple functions within the organization
- Proven track record of successfully managing shifting deadlines & priorities in a fast paced environment
- Effective verbal & written communication skills; able to train/present to an executive level audience
- CSP, CSHO, or equivalent Safety Certification
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.