Working alongside our People Operations team, the Director of Learning & Development will create & implement a development framework that is focused on growing our employees in a fast-paced, high-output environment. S/he will lead all activities related to the execution of learning programs, from needs analysis through design, development & delivery of learning experiences across a variety of roles & stages in our employee journey
What Youll Do
- Own end-to-end learning & development programs across the organization, from individual contributors up to executives.
- Source & develop key relationships with top learning & development vendors.
- Develop, implement & maintain strategic training programs that support & align with larger company OKRs & initiatives.
- Own facilitation of L&D programming, partner with external vendors, & train other facilitators where necessary.
- Design learning solutions for all types of employee learners that include classroom training, e-learning & coaching.
- Develop & lead annual strategy with executive buy-in & own company-wide L&D budget.
- Manage partnership with LinkedIn Learning & optimize employee utilization of the platform.
- Establish, monitor & report on L&D metrics to ensure efforts & results are meeting Knotels needs.
- Consistently improve & evolve Knotels L&D programs as we continue to scale globally.
Who You Are
You are an exceptional communicator who is able to present information in a clear & concise manner to ensure others understand ideas. You adapt your facilitation style & messaging to accommodate for a variety of audiences & are passionate about driving Knotel employees forward in their professional development.
You also have the following:
- 7-10 years of Learning & Development or relevant experience at a fast-paced, high-growth organization
- Proven experience building & scaling learning & development programs.
- Strong leadership & executive influence skills
Knotel empowers companies to be their most productive by providing tailored, responsive spaces that flex to meet their evolving needs.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across more than 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, & Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, & King. Visit Knotel.com to learn more.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.