Kargo is the leader in mobile brand advertising. Bringing together creativity, technology & quality, Kargo empowers advertisers to break convention & build connections with consumers on the most important screen today the phone. Through Kargos high-end editorial alliance of world-class publisher partners, as well as its proprietary advertising automation tools & award-winning creative studio, brands & agencies have the ability to reach 100% of smartphone users in the United States with memorable, measurable mobile ad experiences. Kargo & Kargo leadership are regularly recognized for the companys growth & achievements, including: Adweek Mobile Innovator (2017), Business Insiders Hottest Pre-IPO Ad-Tech Startups list (2015 & 2016), the Crains New York Business Fast 50 list (2015 & 2016), the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 award (2016), the EY Entrepreneur of the Year NY award (2016), Great Place to Work (2017), Top 25 Workplaces in NYC (2017), & the 5000 list (2015, 2016 & 2017). Kargo employs 250 people in New York, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Auckland & Sydney.
For more information, visit Kargo at www.kargo.com or follow Kargo on Instagram (@kargomobile), Twitter (@kargo) & LinkedIn (Kargo).
- Work with a team of data scientists & data engineers to proactively source & scope initiatives, gather requirements, write business cases & ensure value delivery
- Effortlessly manage multiple projects & priorities in a fast-evolving business, determining concrete next steps & removing roadblocks
- Facilitate conversations among stakeholders to make decisions & keep them informed of project progress & decisions
- Groom & publish an internal backlog of prioritized projects & their potential impact to facilitate strategic planning
- Participate in requirement writing & ticket preparation in conjunction with engineering leads
- Experience with Data Visualization tools like Looker, Tableau, etc.
- SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables & subqueries
- Experience in Cloud platforms like AWS etc.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, conflict management, coordination, & planning skills with cross-functional teams
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making, risk mitigation, & follow-ups
- Ability to predict challenges & seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- 3-5 years of experience managing Data related software products & projects
- Degree in Computer Science or related field, or related work experience
- Familiar with Agile, Scrum, & other project management methodologies
- Organized, attentive to detail, & process-oriented
- A naturally curious person who dives deep into any available information to better understand the task at hand
- A well-rounded communicator who can ensure the team explains complex topics clearly & compellingly, whether in person or in writing
- Equipped with strong analytical reasoning skills & experience analyzing scenarios quantitatively
- An empathetic team player who's driven to help others
- Good understanding of the Ad Technology industry is a plus