Company Description|Job Description
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, & financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy & business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
As HR Generalist & Office Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating & administering HR initiatives & processes as well as managing the day to day office operations for Tradeshift's Stockholm office. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about their work, passionate about people & culture, passionate about doing the right thing & about creating a best in class employee experience. The ideal candidate possesses strong interpersonal & project management skills & thrives in a cross-functional scaling environment.
This individual will have an HR background & preferably have worked in a fast-paced tech environment in addition to having experience with office management. This role demands working closely with the global People Ops & Office Ops teams & local leadership, to administer HR processes & execute on office operations initiatives & services to meet Tradeshift business objectives. The HR Generalist & Office Manager will be empowered to execute current internal processes, build internal business partnerships, project manage the day-to-day HR function & office operations, such as vendor management. This position requires an understanding of Nordic HR related regulations & compliance procedures.
What you will be doing:
- Serve as the local initial point of contact for employees in Stockholm, Oslo & Germany as it relates to People Ops & Office Ops matters & liaise with employees at all levels
- Administer & coordinate all people related processes & initiatives, including onboarding, offboarding, performance reviews & work environment activities
- Provide support to the HR Department by generating reports, filing, auditing, & responding to employee requests
- Support & champion the desired Tradeshift culture & defined values & any communication & initiatives related to implementing/maintaining our values
- Support immigration & relocation processes in the EMEA region
- Assist with both local & global HR Projects
- Manage the office facility including the front desk reception - greeting, welcoming, registering & directing all visitors, & maintaining office appearance
- Manage relationships with office vendors & provide exemplary customer service to visitors & employees
- Actively manage the office compass, seating plan, budget, daily task lists & ensure that office emails, mail & deliveries are handled promptly & professionally
- Own & coordinate all employee-related Tradeshift events for the Stockholm office
- Effective handling & coordination of Egencia Sweden traveler related issues & assist with alternative lodging arrangements in Stockholm
- You have a minimum of 2 years broad HR experience & preferable experience from working within office operations, at a rapidly growing startup or in the hospitality industry
- Knowledge of Nordic employment law, current legislation, & current HR practices
- You have a genuine passion for working with employees & managers in solving & proactively preventing problems
- Ability to adjust & adapt to change together with strong proven administration skills
- Excellent communication - both written & verbal, with the ability to relate to employees & management at all levels
- You are loyal, have integrity & a strong ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Previous experience working on a global team preferred
- You are a team player but also know how to say no cordially
- Your schedule is flexible to take calls with our international team on nights/unexpected hours only when necessary
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart & soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride & passion & embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Supplemented cell phone plan & home internet
- A competitive compensation package + equity
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.