About The Team:
The Quality & Technical team are the definition of what it means to be customer-centric at HelloFresh. Their dedication to ensuring our customers get the best quality of food is second to none & they make sure to have fun whilst doing so!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Serve as a central point of contact for technical queries
- Escalate quality & safety issues following the ICS process
- Lead projects & tasks to ensure the site is compliant to Food Safety & Quality standards
- Conduct routine processes such as, but not limited to, temperature monitoring, scale & calibration checks
- Maintain up to date & accurate records on production, food safety dat & analyse said data to identify trends, issues & opportunities for improvement
- Ensure Food Safety & Health & Safety HF standards are met & maintained at all times
Who You Are:
- HACCP Level 2
- Food Safety Level 2
- Proven experience in a similar role within the Food industry
- Previous experience working with Quality Management Systems
- Experience completing audits & using corrective action to rectify the non-conformances raised
What you will get in return:
- 70% off HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
- Company pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Bupa private medical insurance (including dental & family cover options)
- Electric vehicle scheme
- Bippit account - financial support
- Free professional development & coaching memberships
- Mental health first aiders & an employee assistance programme
- Eye care scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Group Life Assurance
Location: 1 Holme Lane, Spondon, Derby, DE21 7HW
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday until January/February 2024 when the shifts will swap to a Wednesday to Saturday or Sunday to Wednesday shift pattern working 6am - 6pm
Next steps: Your application will be reviewed & if successful, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch within 2 weeks.
You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health & safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring you take reasonable care of your own health, & safety as well as others who may be affected by the work activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately & actively raise health & safety-related concerns to your Line Manager.
If you are currently a HelloFresh employee, please make sure you have discussed your application with your Line Manager.