Were currently looking for an excited, curious, highly-analytical Growth Marketing Analyst to join our team in Brooklyn, NY. In this role, you will work directly with our Growth Marketing Manager to support a critical set of marketing channels for one of the fastest growing ecommerce brands in the world.
Youre the perfect person for this role if you are passionate about growth marketing, excited to draw insights from raw data, & can spot opportunities that create a huge business impact.
What you'll do
- Play an active role in scaling Brooklinens marketing efforts while continuously improving efficiency of return on ad spend
- Analyze campaign performance & identify opportunities to optimize customer acquisition
- Partner with our creative team to assemble creative briefs & provide recommendations for ad creation based on past ad performance
- Actively manage acquisition campaigns on a daily basis across 30 channels
- Work hands-on with the most cutting-edge advertising platforms & test new products as soon as they launch for advertisers
- Assist in day to day management of marketing efforts across all channels, including promo code analysis, dashboarding, & more
What we're looking for
- Undergrad degree & 1-2 years of relevant digital marketing experience (relevant internships count!)
- Extremely strong analytical & Excel skills
- Experience using Google Analytics, Facebook Power Editor, & AdWords
- A deep familiarity with concepts like CPC, CPM, CTR, CPA, CVR, & RoAS
At Brooklinen, we're rethinking the way people shop for their bedroom. We have no physical stores, no middlemen taking their cut, & no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics & sell them exclusively at brooklinen.com.
Since launching in 2014, Brooklinen has attracted thousands of customers & has been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ, & more.