The Peloton brand is one of the most special brands in the world. Our mission is to use technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. Pelotons values inform everything we do, from product strategy, to hiring, to decision-making.
- Put Members First - Design with a user-centered mindset. Obsess over every touchpoint of the member experience.
- Operate with a bias for action - Challenge the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Take risks, fail fast & learn from past failures.
- Empower teams of smart creatives - Hire the best & get out of the way. Think & act like owners. Stay lean, scrappy & creative.
- Together we go far - Build a diverse & inclusive community. Uphold the obligation to dissent & listen. Presume trust & be transparent.
Peloton is looking for an outstanding Brand Manager to join the Global Marketing team to drive the strategy & execution of Pelotons brand marketing campaigns. This candidate will report to the Director of Brand working directly with cross-functional teams, including Insights, Creative, Media, PR, Product Marketing, Content, & International Marketing, to deliver imaginative programs that deliver against the companys brand & business objectives. The ideal candidate will have a passion for fitness & expertise managing large-scale marketing campaigns for leading brands.
- Develop integrated marketing plans for Brand campaigns, working in close partnership with cross-functional teams, & coordinating with International teams.
- Author & deliver marketing strategy briefs grounded in insights & incorporating input from relevant teams.
- Collaborate with Creative team & agency partners as they translate strategy into consumer-facing assets.
- Partner with other brand team leads, product marketing leads, & cross-functional teams to ensure cohesive & consistent messaging across prospective & existing customers.
- Collaborate with the Media, CRM & Analytics team on creative optimization across channels.
- Manage budget & timelines, ensuring all milestones are met.
- Become an expert on Pelotons brand, products, target customer, & Members
- Create & deliver clear & compelling presentations to senior stakeholders
- 5+ years brand marketing experience at a brand, creative agency or consultancy managing omni-channel campaigns at scale.
- Bachelors Degree required
- Experience translating rich consumer insights into actionable & compelling marketing tactics
- Familiarity with the latest trends in fitness technology & the intersection with cultural moments.
- Project management skills to manage multiple high-profile & high-budget projects at once
- Ability to work collaboratively & cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment where the ability to influence & build relationships is critical.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Experience working across a global organization is preferred
- Experience working in a high-growth company is preferred
- Positive outlook, curious, desire to learn & grow & team player.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.