Were seeking a superb communicator with a solutions mindset to join our team as a Sales Account Manager. You will be joining a team of Account Managers selling Conductors product & services to our current customer base. We are looking for a proven team player with great energy & a history of achieving quota. This role works in partnership with Sales, Marketing, Pre-Sales, Services, Account Success, their cross-company engagement & orchestration is essential. The candidate will be a high impact individual capable or driving outstanding business results & first-class customer development. The Sales Account Manager is fully responsible for developing & managing a book of business from within assigned customer accounts.
- Drive customer growth within assigned customer accounts
- Meet & exceed upsell sales quota targets
- Lead & execute all commercial renewal contracts within a specified region or list of named accounts
- Develop strategic territory & individual named account business plans
- Work as a team player by contributing, learning, & sharing new knowledge
- Maintain account & opportunity forecasting within our internal CRM
- Strategize, negotiate & close business from our current customers
- Discover & analyze individual customer goals & challenges & map those back into Conductors Product & Services offerings
- Lead customer meetings or engage other corporate resources as required
- Be able to prioritize projects & time-manage effectively while managing multiple customer growth engagements concurrently
- Actively contribute & monitor growth demand generation activities
- Lead initiatives to drive customer awareness & engagement
- Prepare sales presentations, demos, investment summaries, & contracts.
- Engaging at C-level in enterprise customer organizations
- Develop required Corporate relationships & Executive engagement to support success
- Work collaboratively with internal teams in Sales, Marketing, Account Success, Professional Services & Research & Development to ensure the best possible experience for our customers.
- BS/BA degree desired; or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a B2B Sales or Account Management role.
- Demonstrated experience & success in managing & growing client relationships either on a primary or secondary basis.
- Success as a relationship builder & collaborator with amazing verbal & written communication skills.
- A good understanding of the SEO software space preferred, but not necessary. Tech savvy, & the ability talk the talk about web-based technologies.
- Proficiency in the use of related software & computer tools.
- Proven analytical & problem solving skills.
- Exceptional listening & interpersonal skills with a high degree of approachability. Must possess the ability to work seamlessly in a team oriented environment.
- Collaborative & results-oriented in a way that drives change & results across multiple departments with the customer experience always in mind.
- Demonstrated expertise in retention strategies, techniques, processes & measurements preferred.
- Ability to travel (10%+) to meet clients in order to support Account Reviews & on site efforts to ensure client adoption & use of the Conductor platform.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination & harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us.