Identity & Access Management leads the way for managing our customers employees access & security. You will make an immediate impact building & developing new software solutions on this team!
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, & team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, & New York serve more than 200,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, & it starts right here at Gusto. Thats why were committed to building a collaborative & inclusive workplace, both physically & virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
Heres what youll do day to day:
- Own what you architect, build, test & refine login & access flows at Gusto.
- Tackle a wide variety of technical problems throughout the stack & contribute daily to authentication, MFA, authorization parts of our code base.
- Build models that mitigate Identity risk, prevent fraud & enable right access to the right resources to the right entities with minimum friction & maximum security.
- Collaborate with our product management & design teams to understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, & then prototype, iterate, & launch daily.
- Focus on real time & batched metrics for operational alerts & business insights. Make data driven decisions.
Heres what we're looking for:
- 4+ years of technical experience.
- Passionate about friction-less but secured Identity & Access Management even without domain experience.
- Independent, dedicated, & able to deliver production-ready code with high autonomy & minimal guidance.
- Enjoy working on SaaS technologies such as Ruby on Rails, Sidekiq, PostgreSQL, CI/CD & AWS (or similar).
- Well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code that balances beauty & pragmatism.
- Experience developing best practices to build out & maintain scalable systems, service oriented applications, & appreciation for a collaborative, test-driven environment.
- Knowledge in Identity & authentication & authorization protocols & permissions models is a plus.
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at $136,000-$187,000/year in Denver & most remote locations, & $170,000-$234,000/year for San Francisco & New York. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience & expertise & may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life & so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values & our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state & local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities & disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.