Principal Solution Engineer
The Appian Solution Engineering team provides technical expertise to our customers around the globe, touching every layer of the Appian platform. From data analysis to creative problem solving, our Solution Engineers tackle the most challenging technical problems encountered by Appian customers & partners.
We are looking for a hands-on Principal Solution Engineer with demonstrated technical expertise on the Appian platform & superior problem solving skills. The Principal Solution Engineer will solve the most challenging/critical technical problems, drive technical training & lead projects that will benefit the global Solution Engineering team.
- Use your subject matter expertise to provide proactive & reactive support to team members on their assigned work. When engineers are stuck on an investigation, they turn to you.
- Provide technical leadership on our most critical & most complex customer issues. When a complex customer issue requires our best technical minds, expect to be involved or leading.
- Enable team members with technical training (new & ongoing), troubleshooting methodologies/playbooks & improvements to the systems & tools used to investigate customer issues.
- Identify product improvements opportunities across supportability, reliability, & performance; & work with product owners to drive these improvements.
- Develops tools, systems, processes & documentation that accelerate our teams ability to solve problems.
- Contribute to a culture of advanced technical knowledge, customer service excellence & positive customer outcomes.
- Bachelors degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise with the Appian platform & related technologies.
- Proven ability to coach & mentor technical staff
- Excellent problem solving skills & talent for identifying creative solutions
- Exceptional communication & customer service skills (verbal/written)
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.