JioSaavn is South Asias leading music streaming service with over 60 million active million users. We are 200 entrepreneurs, across New York, California, Mumbai, Gurgaon, & Bangalore, who help music lovers access, discover, & listen to their favorite songs across languages & genres. In early 2018, a merger between Jio Music & Saavn was announced; creating a combined entity valued at over $1 billion.
We blend digital technology, data analysis (which we have affectionately coined Music Science), & a strong, fearless business acumen to reach all corners of the globe. Through partnerships with Apple, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter & Shazam - to name a few - JioSaavn reaches more music fans across the world. Our award-winning mobile products, partnerships, innovations & thought leadership have been featured in some of the worlds leading publications, from The New York Times, to The Wall Street Journal, The Economic Times to Forbes, & many more. We are well-funded by some of the worlds most successful institutional investors & global media companies as well as a number of strategic individuals. Beyond investing, they are advisors & supporters of our vision, our passion, & our collective ability to deliver a revolutionary music experience as the leader in India.
At JioSaavn, we ignite passion & performance to work towards a collective goal: creating the perfect mobile entertainment ecosystem that delivers the best possible music experience to millions of listeners around the world. Our default mode is that of perpetual innovation. Together, we form a concerted rhythm that goes beyond borders. We don't just go with the flow, we create it.
JioSaavn offers a dynamic & unconventional work environment, full of fun wholesome experiences from in-office performances by some of the worlds most beloved musicians to opportunities for international travel. We believe creativity & technology blend together like sweet melodies. When you choose JioSaavn, you join a diverse world of high-caliber techies, artists, & inventors hailing from companies like Yahoo!, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Qualcomm, HBO, Microsoft, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Quikr, MSN, & NDTV. We are one of the few digital companies to provide employment opportunities that meet the Silicon Valley benchmark right here in Mumbai! Figures, since weve got Silicon Valley covered, too.
Our value-based, people-first work culture is about empowering every individual in our global team to be catalysts for change in this dynamic digital world. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, & to expand, learn & grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard.
With listeners speaking multiple languages in almost every country in the world, we like to think we have the most diverse user base on the planet. This has only been made possible because of the value we place on radical inclusivity in our offices across the globe. We believe different is wonderful, and what sets us apart is also what brings us closer. JioSaavn prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We have committed ourselves to creating a safe environment with fair & equal access & opportunities, sans discrimination. We encourage everyone to be open to experiences & perspectives beyond their normal; divergent thinkers create differentiated products, & even better music.
If our vibe matches with yours, we'd love to hear from you!
The Senior Ad Product Manager will be responsible for evaluating market trends & gathering feedback from the internal teams to properly identify & develop new ad products.
- Analyze market trends, user needs & competitors in the ad-tech landscape
- Define the ad product KPIs, strategy, & prioritize the roadmap to help your team achieve set business goals
- Maintain the ad product backlog, gather requirements & articulate business problems & product needs
- Work closely with the internal teams to prioritize projects to help meet company goals more effectively
- Draft, edit & maintain product requirement documents
- Effectively communicate internally & externally product concepts & vision
- Analyze user behavior & conduct A/B tests to identify areas of opportunities & enhancements
- Provide effective & timely updates on the product roadmap & key projects to senior leadership
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- 3+ years of experience in a product manager role
- Excellent oral & written communication
- Strong analytical, decision-making & problem-solving skills
- Must be able to multitask, prioritize, & work with speed
- Ability to work well across different functions & locations
- Tech expertise as well as design instincts (some coding knowledge combined with design training is ideal)
- Passion for digital advertising, publishing, & digital media