Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A will lead in-depth analysis of Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam & Laos, Myanmar & Cambodia) P&L in support of monthly reviews, forecasts, annual budget & multi-year plan as a key member of the Finance team supporting the Country Finance Business Partner. This Senior Financial Analyst role will conduct analysis on the P&L including Revenue, Client Incentives & operating expenses, have exposure to Business/Finance leadership, access to Visa's broader AP hub Finance team & participate in the preparation & presentation of key financial drivers to be used by country management.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, highly collaborative team player possessing a positive & hands on attitude, with a keen interest to learn about the business & contribute to its growth. This position will be based in Visa's Singapore office.
- Conduct quantitative analysis on revenue drivers, client incentives & operating expenses by developing & running reports from Visanet & financial databases
- Develop & prepare relevant metrics/ management reports to communicate financial results to country management
- Lead & coordinate volume projections from stakeholders including Sales team, Product & Merchant Sales teams
- Track financial performance of incentive deals & incorporate into forecast
- Forecast, track & monitor operating expenses. Work with functional leads to manage operating expense budgets
- Partner with hub counterparts to deliver forecast/budget/multi-year plan deliverables & understand key assumptions & business drivers
Participate & support the development of business growth initiatives through modelling, financial evaluation & sizing of identified opportunities, as well as evaluating financial risk & returns of these proposals. Produce reports that track the execution of the growth initiatives & agreed metrics.
Support ad hoc financial analysis & preparation for executive level presentations
Tracking & reporting of Value in Kind (VIK)
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, accounting, mathematics, economics, statistics or related quantitative field. MBA is a plus
- At least 5 years of relevant financial analysis work experience in FP&A, corporate finance
- Strong business acumen & commercial intuition required. Understanding of Visa's business is preferred but not compulsory
- Outstanding analytical & quantitative skills; ability to resolve tough business problems with well-structured analyses
Ability to cultivate effective relationships with a diverse team & communicate effectively cross-functionally & with different levels of management
Expert skills in MS Excel & PowerPoint; hands-on experience on Hyperion/TM1 would be added advantage
Proven expertise in modeling techniques & managing large data sets
Must be detail oriented to ensure accuracy & quality of output
Demonstrated ability to deliver on multiple initiatives with tight timelines
Strong bias for action & ability to proactively identify & resolve issues