FIELD OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR
Hours: 5 days per week, including weekends as necessary during busy season
Would you like to work for a premium health & fitness brand? Since Pelotons U.S. launch five years ago, it has rapidly grown into a 4-billion-dollar company & has acquired celebrity fans such asDavid Beckham, Kate Hudson, Leonardo Di Caprio, Ellen DeGeneres, Barack Obama andHugh Jackmanamongst others.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
You will be responsible for supporting the Field Operations Manager in the overall operation of our Northampton depot, including warehouse & delivery operations, managing staff, product inventory, & vehicle fleet management.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Assist the Field Operations Manager in the overall operation of your location
- Manage the ongoing maintenance of the vehicle fleet
- Responsible for the recruiting, hiring, training & development of all Ambassadors & Warehouse Associates
- Perform ride alongs with Ambassadors to conduct ongoing evaluations
- Managing staff whilst abiding by the Peloton values
- Assist in employee scheduling
- Overseeing bike assembly with the Warehouse Associates
- Supervising deliveries & helping to prepare load outs
- Supervising the bike refurbishment department
- Receiving deliveries, containers & shipments
- Supervising inventory movements/stock control
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, & excellent presentation skills
- Good problem-solving skills, & the ability to troubleshoot problems & think on your feet
- Ability to work well both independently & in a team atmosphere
- Strong organising & analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Comfortable with leading & managing staff
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, & holidays as necessary
- A passion for fitness & exercise
- Knowledge of warehouse operations is preferred but not required
The position involves loading, unloading & carrying Peloton products up to 65kg with assistance, sometimes up & down stairs. Ideal candidate must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating products that merge high-design with modern technology to provide at home access to live streaming & on demand fitness classes led by elite instructors. With a state-of-the-art studio, the best instructors & content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind & body all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks & continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our users, members, & customers first & we obsess over every touch point of the member experience be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
The platform boasts more than a million users. David Beckham, Hugh Jackman, [Michael Phelps] & Ellen DeGeneres have all spoken about their Peloton experiences The Telegraph (August 23rd 2018)
The best bike by far was [the] Peloton Wall Street Journal (February 16th 2017)
Yes you really can get better-than-the-gym workout at home. It is called Peloton Forbes (November 2nd 2017)
The best cardio machine on the planet Mens Health (June 2nd 2015)
- Full uniform provided
- Work phone
- Health insurance
- Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan