Senior Frontend Engineer - Activation & Configuration
at DoubleVerify Inc
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will be working with a talented team responsible for enabling clients to successfully set up & operate DoubleVerifys rich suite of products. You will be responsible for developing client-facing screens & components used by DoubleVerifys clients & the Client Services team. You will need to emphasize UI & UX flawless experience in terms of responsiveness, ease of use, & functionality. You will be closely coordinating & working with multiple development, product, & Client Services teams.
This position is full-time & located in our New York City headquarters office.
What you will do:
- Build performant & maintainable React-based user interfaces & client-side visualizations
- Building reusable components & front-end libraries for future use
- Style client components using Material, CSS & SCSS
- Design, develop & document APIs to be used by partners & other development teams.
- Work in continuous development & integration cycles by utilizing a micro-frontend architecture with automated packaging & deployments.
- Work in a fast-paced, agile environment, collaborating with team members & Product Managers on a daily basis & participating in product meetings.
- Analyze data to study the usage patterns & effectiveness of client-facing systems in the ongoing effort to provide the most user-friendly experience.
Who you are:
- At least 2 years of experience working with React & Redux
- Ability to use out-of-the-box UI development framework functionalities & integrate them into existing solutions
- Experience with task/build/automation running tools for JS such as Webpack, Gulp, Grunt
- Familiarity with REST APIs & web-based APIs
- Knowledge of Next.js, Material-UI, Emotion, & Styled Components is a plus
- Knowledge about OAuth2.0, OpenId, & Identity Access Management systems is a plus
- Excellent communication skills & a team player
- Programming experience in C#, Java, or Python is a plus
- Experience with SQL is a plus