Like most guys, we just want getting dressed to be easy. But somewhere along the way things got complicated. Nothing seemed to fit quite right, quality was lacking & shopping was a painful exercise of trial & error. There were somehow way too many options, or none. And whenever we did find something we liked, we knew it would be a little different the next time we looked. So we decided to fix that.
We started with underwear & socks, things that could make you more comfortable every single day. Since then, weve gone on to reinvent other essentials that didnt meet our standards for comfort, performance, quality, or design. If you only need one version of it, we only make the best possible versionand once we get it right, we dont change a thing.
Mack Weldon is looking for a Production Associate to support all phases of the product creation cycle. You will work closely with our merchandising / product team on all necessary elements including development, prototyping, supplier relations / sourcing & WIP. Direct experience with technical fabrics, along with branded product is preferred.
WHAT YOULL DO:
- Product Tracking Maintain & update seasonal product charts, track production samples, lab dip & strike off submits for timely approvals.
- Design / Product Development - Create & maintain tech packs for Direct supply chain. Attend fittings & communicate comments to vendors. Support in fabric & trim development.
- Production WIP - Assist in the tracking of goods from factory to warehouse through multiple WIP reports & vendor calls.
- Quality Assurance / Fabric - Initiate all development & bulk testing with external partners. Review reports & communicate findings.
- Purchase Order Placement - Review all POs for accuracy & communicate to supply chain. Partner with Merchandising on confirmed delivery dates & UPC confirmation.
- Administrative Support Provide admin support to the product & merchandising team, including, but not limited to, scheduling travel, organizing the merchandise closet, submit filing & purchasing supplies to support the design & development process.
WHAT WILL SET YOU UP FOR SUCCESS:
- 2-4 years experience in a Product Management team
- A Bachelor's degree in Product Development or Global Supply Chain
- Ability to think proactively & connect dots in order to provide solutions
- Clear communicator, especially with overseas vendors
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to take directions from multiple stakeholders, while correctly prioritizing tasks
- Attention to detail to accurately input data into various systems & databases
- Sense of urgency & a flexible attitude
- A self-starter with an eagerness to learn
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
- We give a shit! - We care. Were slightly obsessive. We sweat every detail. We fight for what we think is best for Mack Weldon & our customers.
- We put our money where our mouth is - We own our words. We own our actions. We own our mistakes.
- We solve problems - You wont find us waiting around for someone else to fix a problem, if we can get our hands on it first.
- We wont sacrifice the future for a quick win - We wait for the second marshmallow.
- Its all about the people! - Relationships over transactions.
- Full insurance benefits
- Open vacation policy
- Great location in the heart of Nomad district
- Free Mack Weldon gear
- Office snacks & drinks
- Thursday happy hours