At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
With a rapidly growing user base across both Drivers & Riders, its essential that Lyft creates a seamless brand experience for the consumer globally & in their local market. Lyft is seeking an experienced, proven marketing manager for the newly-created Brand Marketing Manager role. The Brand Marketing Manager will amplify the Lyft brand & execute on a high-impact brand strategy by leading integrated marketing campaigns grounded in consumer insights & cultural moments. Most importantly, they will be a champion of the Lyft brand vision & develop close relationships with key cross-functional partners to bring the brand to life across all consumer touchpoints.
This role is a unique opportunity to not only catapult the growth of Lyft but also to help define & build a next-generation consumer brand.
- Lead key integrated marketing efforts to build preference with our Riders & Drivers, spearhead campaign planning, creative brief development, go-to-market planning & oversight of execution / implementation
- Partner with cross functional leaders to determine media buying & measurement, earned media pushes, channel strategy, & product integration
- Partner with the Product Marketing team on the development & implementation of consumer messages that will pull through brand programs
- Create alignment with key internal partners through consistent communication, & deliver program playbooks that will help extend the brand message among both internal & external partners
- Act as the ongoing guardians of the brand, work with internal cross-functional teams & agency partners in rolling out & ensuring adoption of the overall brand strategy & guidelines
- 5-6+ years of brand marketing experience developing integrated marketing campaigns designed to drive brand preference
- Expert at writing strategic briefs, & working closely with creative teams to ensure work is delivering against the brief
- Consistently leverages data, analytics, insights & metrics to propel brand strategy & execute compelling marketing programs that deliver measurable impact
- Extraordinary interpersonal & communication skills, cultivator of strong cross-functional relationships
- Inspires creative thinking & a make it happen mindset at all levels within their organization
- Forward-thinking, analytical & problem-solving mindset; experience in navigating fast-paced, ambiguous environments
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.