Department: Human Resources (ZEO Success)
External Job Title: Sr. Manager, Diversity, Inclusion & Social Impact
For the last 100 years, companies have operated primarily under a product-centric business model, where the goal was to make, ship, & sell more units. Today, theres a demand to have products & services delivered on a continual, subscription basis; to upgrade & access new innovations & features constantly. This is the end of ownership & it changes everything. Our vision is The World Subscribed where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo).
Zuoras leading, cloud-based software solution automates all subscription order-to-revenue operations in real-time for any business. Companies in any industry can launch new businesses, shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing & packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, & disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Our growth story is only just beginning and were seeking a passionate, self-motivated & influential ZEO to lead global diversity, inclusion, & social impact efforts. This is an exciting opportunity to build innovative & impactful programs from the ground up; & evangelize the work that we do to support individuals who are driven to create opportunity for themselves & for others. Youll leverage your passion & energy to actively engage with leaders & build relationships with enthusiastic ZEOs across the company. Reporting into the Senior Director of People Engagement & Communication, youll be a key member of our ZEO Success team & have a direct impact on how we engage our employees to build a more inclusive, giving culture.
Join us & make shift happen!
What youll do & achieve:
- Develop & drive forward Zuoras global Diversity & Inclusion strategy
- Support our Social Impact efforts to develop programs that are mission aligned & create opportunity for underserved groups (partner with our Social Impact Director)
- Lead, mobilize & support Zuoras ZEOLife Employee Resource Groups
- Cultivate the mindset & capabilities of local leaders to foster an inclusive culture through adoption of new & immersive solutions
- Produce corporate & functional diversity scorecards & metrics
- Partner with external providers to bring in innovative & scalable learning solutions to raise awareness & skills in unconscious bias & other critical diversity & inclusion skills
- Partner across ZEO Success to embed diversity & inclusion in our talent programs & processes (e.g.,Talent Acquisition)
- Develop a strong internal narrative that informs, aligns, & motivates employees with regard to career opportunities, professional development & volunteerism
- Create & deploy large-scale global activation events that engage employees around the world in volunteerism & support the grassroots volunteer efforts across all teams & in all Zuoras offices
- Partner with Zuoras internal & external communications teams to evangelize all diversity, inclusion, & social impact work
- Represent Zuora as a thought leader through participation in public events & community relations engagements
What youll need to be successful:
- 5 years of experience with corporate diversity, inclusion, & social impact programs or related experience in high tech
- A demonstrated interest & passion for diversity & inclusion, & social impact
- Proven track record of building global diversity, inclusion & philanthropic programs & understanding of how to measure & articulate the impact of these endeavors.
- Superb relationship building skills with the ability to connect, interact with & influence leaders & employees at Zuora, as well as community leaders
- Strong project management with the ability to effectively drive & lead programs across all departments
- A demonstrated ability & interest in working independently covering a wide range of issues & juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Articulate & persuasive communicator with outstanding speaking, writing & listening skills
- Willingness to work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, high-growth, international organization
Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models & acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates & orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing & revenue recognition.
At Zuora, every employee is the CEO of their experience & leading our mission are over 1,200 passionate & innovative ZEOs who value freedom, responsibility & accountability in equal measure because they have the capacity to make shift happen. Our culture isnt an empty branding effort we take it very seriously. We encourage our employees to be curious, creative, & stay focused on our shared mission of enabling our customers to be successful.
Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet & Zendesk. Headquarters in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Frisco, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai & Tokyo.
At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences & contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com