CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, & face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
The Product Manager, Identity Solutions will partner closely with business stakeholders to find product/market fit for identity verification products that build on CLEARs existing biometric identity platform. Success in this role includes: (i) creating a 0 to 1 product strategy; (ii) successful pilot implementations with strategic partners; & (iii) identifying a scalable business model.
What You Will Do:
- Define & develop the product strategy & roadmap for CLEARs identity verification products in partnership with key stakeholders
- Explore strategic partner opportunities that help accelerate value creation
- Align internal stakeholders on success metrics for product MVP, Beta & GA
- Identify opportunities to scale the initial product into new categories & use cases
- Partner with other Product/Engineering teams where needed to platformize solutions
- Drive ongoing alignment & prioritization of key projects
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of technology product management, including taking new consumer initiatives from 0 to 1
- Passion for creating secure, frictionless experiences using digital identity verification
- Strong track record of partnering with Design & Engineering to develop crisp problem statements & explore innovative solutions
- Demonstrated track record building stakeholder relationships through outstanding communications & collaboration skills
- Bias towards action & shipping vs making things perfect
- Growth mindset: self-aware of strengths & areas to develop