VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, APAC & LATAM. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- You are a maker! Your main focus is ideation & creation, both at a high speed & volume
- Collaborate with creative, client services, & strategy departments to develop a variety of content that meets creative & strategic criteria (client briefs, feedback, client KPIs)
- Ideate & conceptualize high-engagement & impactful social & traditional media content that reflects the brands aesthetic
- Interpret creative direction & adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Propose concepts + ideas & present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders
- Partner successfully with a Copywriter to develop a range of creative work from content calendars to campaigns
- Provides support from pre production through post production, including the organizing shoot, directing content, etc.
- Ability to gather learnings from platforms, consumer feedback & culture to make concise, relevant recommendations.
Experience / Knowledge Required
- A Bachelors degree preferably from a design school or the equivalent relevant experience, & 1-3 years of design experience, developing & creating for digital / social strategies + campaigns, including client-facing experience
- Strong execution & strategic thinking skills, with a passion for learning conceptual/brainstorming skills & ideating strategically focused campaigns
- Ability to proofread & self-edit work to produce error-free content that adheres to brands style guidelines & maintains graphic consistency across all deliverables
- An aptitude for time management, organization, & communication
- Ability to wear multiple brand hats & switch easily among brand voices
- A passion for storytelling & the ability to tailor your ideas/concepts to tell that story on a variety of platforms
- Mild to major illustration skills
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing the most useful guidance in an enthusiastic & inspiring manner
- An understanding of industry best practices & the platforms we love, & willingness to learn & articulate the unique VaynerMedia POV on each
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive & representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, & behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, & location.
- Base Salary: $58,500 - $75,000
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, & vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Health & Wellness benefits