About the Role
At OneTrust, our mission is to protect the privacy of individuals by empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion to solve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
Due to rapid growth & increased demand for our Privacy Management platform, OneTrust is seeking a Technical Writer to join our Sales Enablement team.The Technical Writer will manage the full Request for Proposal (RFP) life-cycle including assessing the importance & strategy of the response, writing response to technical questions, interviewing intern subject matter experts, editing & formatting responses & ensuring the proposal meets brand standards.
Typical day/week snapshot
- Create responses & supporting documentation for RFIs, RFPs, security questionnaires & other qualification documents
- Work with the sales team to coordinate timelines & incorporate client-specific requirements
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on solutions features, services offerings & upcoming enhancements
- Perform independent research on technical content & contribute new & revised material
- Identify & engage additional team members as necessary (legal, finance, professional services, operations, etc.) to complete response documents
- Own & manage multiple concurrent response timelines
- Contribute to additional documentation & business development efforts
- Complete multiple RFP responses per month
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
What we need from you:
- Bachelors Degree in a technical or writing field
- A strong writing sample (will be requested during interviews)
- 1-3 years of professional writing experience highly preferred
- Agile Development familiarity
- Comfortable/proficient in MS Excel & Word
- Strong information organizational skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects at once
- Key Competencies
- Strong planning, research, estimating & writing skills
- Ability to work independently, collaborate with teammates, & fully deliver on all commitments to meet deadlines
- Communicate complex technical concepts in a clear & concise manner in both written & graphical formats
- Schedule flexibility to work with international teams & meet aggressive deadlines
- Must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment & to interpret rules & guidelines flexibly to enhance the business & in keeping with OneTrust's values & culture
What youll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, & OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.