Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls & real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, & Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.
About the role
As a Solutions Consultant at Teampay, you will act as the technical subject matter expert & effectively communicate Teampays product benefits & features to customers by delivering tailored product demonstrations & sales presentations. Via customer discovery, you will assess requirements & determine Teampay fit through use-cases, cost-benefit/ROI analysis, & technical competencies. Working with the customer to problem-solve technical hurdles during the sales process, you will manage expectations based on your understanding of our ideal customer profile, supported use cases, & implementation of existing Teampay solutions.
As part of the post-sales process, you will design solutions that address the customers needs through Teampay & partner integrations, defining the customers go-live success criteria during onboarding. All in collaboration with the Product team to design scalable solutions that result in more value to customers.
Common Candidate Qualifications:
- Strong understanding of the accounts payable, procure-to-pay, general ledger and/or related financial operational processes
- 5+ years in solutions consulting & pre-sales experience at a SaaS or finance-technology company
- 5+ years in a previous accounting or financial operations role
- Experience implementing the following platforms: NetSuite ERP, Microsoft Dynamics, Quickbooks Online, Xero, Sage Intacct. NetSuite experience is preferred
- Excellent technical knowledge on SaaS platforms, business system integrations and/or APIs
- Expertise in team-selling environments with strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to operate as a team member or individual contributor with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, finance or accounting
You'll love working at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious & agile in thought & action. You value authenticity & possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic & look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail & always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in & be responsive when the pressure is on.
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co & if youd like to apply, please include a cover note with your favorite customer success story (could be yours or a company's)
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.