WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, & services that enable them to do what they love & create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, & our own team members are central to that goal.
The Building Technology teams mission is to Empower WeWork & its Members with world-class technology infrastructure, support & services. We are building best in class systems to deliver technology infrastructure & IT services to our Members in an automated, elastic, & easy-to-consume way. The technology we build & manage has allowed WeWork to scale to 300+ buildings in 20+ countries & continues to be our competitive advantage as the company continues to grow. Ultimately our goal is to make technology as frictionless as possible for our Members so that they can focus on creating their lifes work.
You will be responsible for scoping, designing & delivering the Knowledge Management (KM) strategy for the Building Technology team at WeWork. This includes developing content both process & technical, coordinating knowledge changes & implementing the changes for all delivery teams, including Infrastructure, Development & Support. You will help champion organization-wide knowledge development & sharing. By partnering with key stakeholders & partners information & experience is shared inside & (as appropriate) outside the organization.
You are highly autonomous, possesses effective written & verbal communication skills, strong sense of ownership, adapts quickly to new technologies, & have high career growth potential. Knowledge of KM principles, procedures, & processes as well as technical training expertise. The desire & ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment is essential.
- Implement a KM methodology for sharing knowledge to ensure access to critical information required in support of successful Building Technology Operations
- Leverage KM expertise in support of implementing & managing KM initiatives that drive content creation, capture, sharing & collaboration
- Develop processes & procedures by which new content is created, updated, reviewed, & published.
- Continually improve knowledge management practices by running usage reports, maintain content inventory, solicit feedback, & ongoing process improvement activities
- Experience in content management platforms within Customer Support environments.
- Experience in knowledge or content management.
- Experience in content strategy, developing style guides and/or using standardized content platforms.
- Experience developing optimization frameworks through experimental & statistical analyses.
- Experience implementing KM tools
- Experience implementing Training programs across a wide variety of systems & departments
- Experience in creating original Technical content & learning programs.
- Effective research, reporting/writing, verbal communication & presentation skills
- Participate, actively, in Improvement plans & Implementation of Change Requests that will be beneficial to the Building Operations; documenting & communicating changes to the appropriate stakeholders
- Create a unified & cohesive communications strategy to reach & positively affect core stakeholder audiences.
- Build a lively, consistent voice, templates, & materials for the organization to ensure that the communications & documents are understood & utilized.
- Ensures all written materials are high quality & accurate
- Build technical articles/solutions to include in a knowledge base, which will be used to solve technical queries & differ resolvable incidents
- Coordinate with department managers to develop training programs as needed for Building Technology employees.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving systems engineering (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in the job offered or related occupations
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.