Vimeo is looking for a creative B2B product marketer to drive our fast-growing enterprise businesses. This individual will work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, product, & creative teams to orchestrate high-impact product launches, obtain in-depth customer & market insights, develop personas & use cases, drive messaging & collateral, optimize packaging & pricing, & assist with sales enablement & knowledge sharing. This role is ideal for a data driven, self-starter, multi-tasker, who can work on both creative marketing initiatives & data-driven strategy. The role requires thorough familiarity with the B2B marketing & sales process & best practices, experience supporting & enabling sales teams in a B2B SaaS company, ideally in the OTT or corporate video communications space.
What youll do:
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan & execute high-impact launches for our enterprise products
- Conduct thorough user research & definition of buyer personas to properly package our products accordingly & inform internal stakeholders
- Gather competitive analysis & industry insights to educate internal stakeholders & help inform product roadmapping, pricing, industry mapping, etc.
- Work with the Content Marketing team on persona-based collateral & lead generation activities including webinars, videos, case studies, whitepapers, etc.
- Work with the B2B Demand Generation & Performance Marketing teams to develop campaigns towards companys business goals & KPIs
- Partner closely with sales enablement & content teams to develop sales materials including sales decks, datasheets, ROI calculators, battle cards, etc.
- Work with relevant stakeholders on optimization of enterprise website funnel(s) & content to generate qualified opportunities in local & international markets
- Utilize insights from Google Analytics, Salesforce & Marketo to measure, track & optimize success of product marketing programs & activities
- Spearhead product marketing activities at industry events & conferences, as well as evangelize Vimeos products in industry events & online webinars
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of product or marketing experience in a B2B SaaS company
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with product management, sales, marketing, PR, & creative teams on driving growth through product marketing initiatives
- Proven self-starter with bias for action, who can both execute & strategize, & who is comfortable with ambiguity
- Analytical mindset, & working sense of Marketo, Salesforce, & GA, using these platforms to report on KPIs to track performance & identify trends
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with strong copywriting & messaging skills, comfortable speaking in front of diverse audiences
- Insane attention to detail & organizational skills, with ability to prioritize effectively & toggle between long-term strategies & short-term tasks effortlessly
- Accustomed to driving results over process in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Experience with video technology, specifically OTT or live streaming, is a massive plus
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories & connect with their audiences & communities. Home to more than 80 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the worlds largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share & sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe & India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.