Nice to meet you, were Vesta Healthcare
Vesta Healthcare is a startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. Caregivers are one of the largest, most untapped resources in the healthcare delivery system & are the unsung heroes of their care recipients. Yet despite their vital role, they are largely unsupported & invisible to the healthcare ecosystem.
At Vesta Healthcare, we enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring the people they rely on, their caregivers, have the resources, data, & support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, & deep healthcare expertise. Our analytics help identify & target the right people & populations. Our technology creates real-time connectivity & actionable data out of observations. Our services connect to real people who can help when needs arise, & our healthcare expertise helps us understand how we create value for both payers & providers.
Our program monitors in real-time, identifying issues before they become health events, & helping connect those in need with those who can help via technologies such as video, chat, & telephone. Our technology platform includes home-based mobile applications, a clinical dashboard, & data analytics on data not previously available to health professionals. We are disrupting a $109 billion industry & have just closed our latest funding round with a blue-chip list of investors.
Were looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, & excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers & seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes & supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment & achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers & care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be...
Someone whos passionate about our mission to help older adults live fulfilling lives in their home & out of the hospital & has the patience to work with this population. The kind of person who can take control of the room at a party & make people feel comfortable & happy. This person should treat every call with our members as if theyre talking to their own grandparents. This person loves to talk on the phone & interact with people of all ages.
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Identify & prospect potential new patients
- Problem solve quickly & effectively on your feet
- Communicate the program benefits to patients, families, & caregivers in an educational & friendly manner
- Be a source of comfort for new members on our platform to work through tech issues & concerns
- Make outbound calls (and texts) to members & care team members to support their engagement & re-educate on the benefits of the Vesta Healthcare program
- Collaborate with other field-based network or external agencies & clinical team to coordinate & schedule onboarding visits with members & their care team
- Support the Manager of Engagement on implementation & ad hoc projects
- Function within time frames of a fast-paced startup in the healthcare environment
- Perform other duties as required or assigned
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- Fluency in Spanish & English (required)
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience in sales or marketing (required)
- Basic understanding of healthcare and/or the home care industry (preferred)
- Clear communication & experience in phone, text & video chat
- An upbeat extroverted personality that can make a stranger smile
- Experience with relationship building
- Is able to exercise judgement independently & voice noticeable issues or trends
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize
- Intermediate to advanced tech skills (specifically surrounding spreadsheets & iPads/tablets)
- Comfort in a dynamic & always evolving startup environment
If yes, then we look forward to speaking to you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business & our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal & state law.