WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (Hitched, The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, The Bash, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, & starting a family together, were there for every step of the journey. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
Hitched is the UKs leading digital wedding business providing an end-to-end service of inspiration, planning tools & a wedding vendor marketplace that couples use to arrange their perfect wedding. The central operating model of the business is a highly successful subscription marketplace that connects couples with wedding venues & suppliers. Now in its 24th year, Hitched was acquired in January 2020 by The Knot Worldwide.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Knot Worldwide is looking for a New Business Sales Executive to join the Suppliers/Venues team who are responsible for building rapport with business owners, advising them on how advertising on hitched is going to help market their business to engaged couples. Our Sales Executives are independent, highly-motivated & can successfully achieve monthly sales goals. They excel in creating connections, building rapport with business owners & decision makers, & understanding their goals & needs. The New Business team builds valuable partnerships with local wedding professionals & drives meaningful success to local businesses.
- Consistently meet & exceed monthly targets as well as daily activity expectations
- Successfully manage a sales pipeline from start to finish
- Make a high volume of sales calls on a daily basis
- Build & maintain strong rapport over the phone with potential clients to uncover prospect needs & give a strong, crisp & on-point presentation over the phone
- Be persistent - consistently follow up with potential clients to negotiate contracts & close agreements to maximize profits
- Ability to organize work day & be proactive with time management
- Track notes on all interactions & keep opportunities in your pipeline up to date in the CRM
- Collaborate with other team members including those in other departments
SUCCESSFUL SALES EXECUTIVE CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends, understand challenges, propose solutions & evaluate results
- Confidence & enthusiasm when presenting information to decision makers
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with strong ability to engage & persuade
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, & organizational skills
- Proven success in a fast-paced, constantly evolving & competitive team environment
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a collaborative team member
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM system
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
What we love about you:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the centre of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favour urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
What you love about us:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
Hitched provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. Hitched complies with applicable UK laws governing non-discrimination in employment. Hitched expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information or disability.