They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
We are looking for a Field Marketing Manager to lead regional field marketing initiatives for the United States. In this role, you will report to the Global Field Marketing Director & work closely with other verticals of the Global Marketing team, specially Content & PR & Growth. Your responsibilities will include consolidating demand & driving regional pipeline generation, using different channel marketing campaigns at a regional/local level, with a focus on events & local partnerships. As Field Marketer, you will have to partner closely with local leadership & sales teams, identifying regional opportunities & localizing global marketing initiatives.
What Youll Do...
- Liaise with local leadership (Regional Manager, US Country Manager, Head of B2B & Engagement, Gyms) on all Field Marketing initiatives to develop regional marketing plans that align with Global Marketing Strategies & support sales objectives
- Map opportunities, prioritize, negotiate & execute local events
- Report on regional events results & budget
- Manage regional partnerships & relationship with organizations & influencers, identifying local opportunities for cooperation (NGO, companies, advisors, influencers) & evaluating & organizing co-marketing or shared initiatives
- Execute local events, including but not limited to: contracts & payments control, alignment with partners on execution & logistics, alignment with BDD/BDR team on strategy, execution & logistics, select, brief & manage providers (booth, brand activations)
- Partner with Global Content & Growth team to deliver & integrated marketing strategy, including content for presentations & paid media campaigns, production of collaterals from events (videos, photos, testimonials) & success cases, demand gen campaigns & request on local opportunities for press releases & PR pitches
You should have...
- 5-7 years of proven track record in developing & executing integrated marketing tactics with a focus on events - B2B marketing experience is highly desirable
- Strong sales process knowledge, understanding how sales teams consume marketing leads & drive pipeline development
- Capable of working closely with internal stakeholders & customers
- Enthusiastic team player with make it happen attitude
- Solid event organization experience
- Experience working across matrixed organizations to drive desired outcomes
- Experience in Global multi-cultural organizations & global marketing team
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- Gympass membership,workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch
- Competitive PTO, sick time, company-observed holidays & a floating holiday
- Paid parental leave
- Education reimbursement program
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) & ambitious people from around the world!
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.