Refinery29 is the leading digital media & entertainment company focused on millennially minded women with a global audience footprint of 550 million across all platforms. Our missionfrom the very beginningis to be a catalyst for women to see, feel, & claim their power, by providing diverse & ambitious storytelling as well as radically relevant points of view. We deliver style & substance to an audience that's highly engaged across a variety of devices & destinations, from the original video & editorial features, to live experiences & social storytelling. Please visit www.refinery29.com, www.refinery29.uk, and www.refinery29.de for more information & to browse content.
About the team:
Your recruiting team is here to help facilitate the entire hiring process from start to finish. This includes working with different departments to build job descriptions, find quality candidates, & streamline the interview process. We are also available for interviewing tips & Greenhouse training. We're on your friendly neighborhood HR team, also known as People + Culture. In other words, we are your personal guide for this magic carpet ride.
What Makes an R29er?
- You have commitment & passion for the mission of R29 to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, & claim their power & realize their infinite potential. You are a magic maker who sees possibility & turns dreams into reality.
What you'll do: (D2D Responsibilities)
- Development & Execution of Sourcing & Recruiting Strategy
- Identify & implement sourcing strategies that will drive talent to open positions & create a robust pipeline at all levels inclusive of diversity.
- Proactively source, screen, interview, & recommend candidates for open roles & effectively share talent across the organization
- Use creative strategies to proactively source & communicate with passive talent
- Offer out of the box solutions to talent strategies
- Keep up-to-date with new recruiting methods; assist in developing consistent recruiting strategy
- Ensure a smooth recruiting process by using communication skills to manage expectations & provide process updates
What you have: (What is the background/expertise you are looking for)
- Recruiting or related experience in meeting fast paced client needs
- Previous experience in a fast paced, high energy & collaborative work environment
- Prior experience in a search firm or corporate recruiting environment or related industry position with responsibilities of acquiring talent
- Experience managing projects & owning client relationships
- Experience working with Microsoft office, Outlook, PowerPoint and/or SAP & ATS System preferred
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service to internal & external partners & clients
- Possess a wide range of experience on current recruiting policies, practices, & industry trends
- Proven aptitude to execute in a changing professional environment
To be successful here you are:
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high volume team
- Someone who enjoys problem-solving in an ever-changing environment
- Inspired to push boundaries & be a thought leader