Marc Andresson, co-founder of the venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz wrote: software is eating the world. That statement is just as true today as it was eight years ago. Software is embedded in our day-to-day, & few industries are immune. Peak behind the code & you will find brilliant engineers pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
Talk to any engineering leader & they will tell you that access to talent is their number one barrier to building software & the businesses that will power tomorrows economy. Research the industry & you read about the 1 million computer-programming jobs that will go unfilled in 2020.
That is where Andela comes in. We help engineering leaders at companies big & small bridge that gap. We are building tools, systems & processes to connect talent, no matter where they live, with the opportunities to do great things. To date, we have identified 1,000+ software engineers from Africa & placed them as full-time, embedded members of development teams at over 200 tech companies. Along the way, we have raised $180M from Al Gores venture fund, Generation Partners, Google Ventures, Spark Capital, the Chan-Zuckerberg Initiative & Serena Ventures.
And we are just getting started.
Learn more about us at www.andela.com.
As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you will manage a portfolio of customers, develop new business to grow overall client revenue. This is a quota-carrying role where you will make a visible impact within our growing organization. This is a great career opportunity with tremendous professional & financial upside.
- Demonstrate a strong business case for Andela through a consultative & value-driven sales process
- Meet & exceed your sales goals through forging relationships with key decision makers within target accounts with the end goal of securing new business & growing overall client revenue
- Identify, prioritize, & track progress towards key account metrics & annual quota
- Stay current on our clients' business, industry, key objectives & challenges, becoming a trusted ally in providing thought leadership
- Collaborate with internal teams to coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle
- Present to a wide audience of potential buyers including C-level & executive sponsors both in person & virtually
- Over 15+ years of experience selling into Fortune 500, Global 2000 clients
- Consistent achievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory closing service offerings
- Industry expertise either in consulting, human capital management technology, staffing or recruiting industry
- Excellent communication skills & a consultative approach to identifying problems & finding solutions
- Passion for Andela & a strong motivation to bring in new customers to maximize revenue
- Drive & willingness to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic
- Strategic & creative thinking that enables you to understand industry & customer trends & apply those insights to deliver business results
- An entrepreneurial spirit & creativity that sparks your capacity for building & growing business
- Ability to play well with others on your team through collaboration & sharing of best practices
- Proficiency in salesforce, salesloft, & other CRM or automation tools
This role is fully remote & work-from-home