Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data, & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers, & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
Who you are
- You are passionate about data, analytics & how digital advertising is consumed across various devices. You would like to build next-generation advertising measurement tools that will impact billions of ad impressions per day.
- You are comfortable with large data sets & distilling insights from consumer behavior data. You love doing extensive data analyses, & you have great attention to detail.
- You have past experience (or strong interest) in the advertising technology ecosystem: DSPs, SSPs, exchanges, ad servers, attribution solutions & you are familiar with the key KPIs.
- You have empathy for our users at leading agencies & brands worldwide who are looking to get insights from user attention data while respecting user privacy.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in product management, program management or marketing analytics .
- You have experience using SQL to query massive unstructured datasets, conduct analysis & present your findings.
- You love working independently, taking full ownership of features, & collaborating with engineers, analysts & other product managers.
- You love exploring new products & have an excellent product intuition.
What youll do
- Youll be a key player in the Attention Measurement team, driving new product features, data collection & measurement capabilities. In this role, you will help build new capabilities to expand our attention measurement tools across CTV, web, mobile, DSPs & social networks. You will help improve how ads are measured & how the data is used to drive business outcomes.
- You will create PRDs for new strategic measurement features based on market research & data analysis.
- On a daily basis, you will write tickets, refine them & work with engineers through completion based on the product roadmap.
- You will work with other product managers & solution engineers to make the dataset available via other parts of DVs product suite.
- You will own operational workflows like activation & billing to make sure the product is easy to set up so it can scale effectively across DVs client base.