Bonobos is seeking a Production Assistantto help drive our product development process through production & shipping in support of our goal: producing & delivering on time, top quality product to our customers.
At Bonobos, we are redefining how customers browse, discover, & shop for apparel. As a Production Assistant, you will be ingrained in all functions of the company, from Merchandising & Design, to Operations, Marketing & Customer Service. You will be responsible for supporting all product development, production & logistics details. You'll get your hands dirty by being part of a very dynamic team, working closely with our Design team to execute concepts for the season & bring their ideas to life while ensuring we can make the stuff & afford it! You will work closely with your manager & our Merchandising & Planning teams as the team works through in-season production management reacting to trends & changes in the business.
What you'll do...
- Support the fabric development process
- Send product development packages to vendors, track all samples, & communicate sample status reports
- Work with your manager to assist in the costing & booking process by managing the flow of information between our external vendors & the internal team
- Assist all in-season approvals to ensure time & action calendars are adhered to & styles are delivered to our distribution centers on time
- Work with PR/Marketing teams on all sampling needs
- Partner with our freight forwarders & operation teams as they process the inbound logistics of the POs
- Have 1+ years experience in product development & production in a vertical retail environment
- Can exhibit a sense of urgency in managing time & accomplishing tasks
- Are detail-oriented with a strong follow through & can organize & prioritize multiple projects
- Are computer literate (excel, word, PLM etc)
- Are proactive, solution oriented, & thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Are always learning & thinking outside the box...wait, what box?
- Are looking to join a team that is truly engaging, fulfilling, energetic, quirky, sometimes whacky & always passionate
- Can communicate with a wide range of personalities, from our CEO, to our vendors & suppliers, to our customers
- Have 5 Core Value that we live byself-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy
- Put our customers' experience with Bonobos into every decision
- Want someone that is both creative & detail oriented
- Treat every order as if it is the most important order
- Work hard because we love what were doing, but also highly value personal downtime
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation & benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome co-workers & the rare tribal atmosphere that values individuality
- Are excited to hear from you