We are seeking a Coordinator, Programming Quality Assurance (QA), to support our Production Management team operationally & manage content systems globally. This role will report into the Production Management function, but will work cross functionally with the Production Operations & Product teams.
- Regularly QA & review presence of content & product features on all Peloton content platforms
- Review copy & metadata is consistent throughout the Peloton On Demand Library
- Capture best practices & processes to establish Standard Operating Procedures
- Work closely with Product, Streaming & Production Operations teams on target metrics, translations, post-class recommendations & transmission reporting
- Actively maintain & curate post-class recommendations in partnership with Programming
- Maintain a calendar & process for each cross-platform programming turnover
- Support new content launches for the Production Management team
- Responsible for cross-checking run of show for notifications, homescreen promotions, badges, collections, etc.
- Track all testing of all assets within CMS prior to launch with Programming
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule including mornings, evenings, weekends & holidays
- 2-3+ years working in a project management role
- Minimum 1 year of experience with asset schema, taxonomy & programming
- 3+ years experience with database management
- 3+ years experience working with digital or live production
- Experience with Google suite, JIRA, Confluence
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.