Company Description|Job Description
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization - providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud & unstructured sources, & the agilest data services provisioning & governance - at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo's customers have gained significant business agility & ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web & cloud integration, single-view applications, & SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
The Opportunity: - This role is focused on driving employee onboarding / training across the multiple products & departments. In this role you will be responsible for the enablement process & creating, building & gathering content & delivering this content to the entire organization & providing training. You will lead the process of developing, managing & continuously improving the enablement content & collateral & will determine training effectiveness & improvements as needed.
Location: Chennai, India
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop curriculum for new employee onboarding course.
- Design delivery methods for employee onboarding course, including hands on lab experiences.
- Deliver virtual & classroom training to a non-technical audience.
- Manage resources in support of training delivery for role-based onboarding class sessions.
- Provide coaching on effective training techniques, & create & conduct train the trainer sessions for participants.
- Develop course content (across multiple products & departments) at a variety of levels & roles in instructor-led, virtual, & recorded formats.
- Maintain course content in conjunction with applicable new product release functionality.
- Maintain & update curriculum around new process updates.
- Identify opportunities to improve, update, or customize training materials to meet the needs of the audience.
- Conduct course evaluations to determine effectiveness of training & incorporate measurement & assessment results into future training.
- Update & maintain employee onboarding paths for all roles.
- Support & mentor new employees on the onboarding process.
- Consult with subject matter experts, business owners, & peers to meet business training & enablement needs across multiple cross-functional teams.
- Manage class & onboarding activities across geographically-dispersed teams, defining project timelines, & identifying priorities.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Flexibility, the ability to work in an agile & changing environment.
- Experience in training & applying curriculum development & instructional design practices & methodologies to support training creation & delivery.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles & course development methodologies, & understanding of effective teaching methodologies & tools.
- Knowledge of Sales & Marketing tools like: CRM, Sales Enablement Tools, Marketing Automation tools & others.
- High level of creativity, independence & dependability.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Word, & Excel.
- 5+ years proven training experience in a field capacity.
- 5+ years proven experience with:
- video editing software (Pinnacle Studio, Nero, Adobe Premier Pro or similar);
- eLearning Authoring tools (Adobe Captivate or similar);
- platform for e-learning (Litmos or similar).
- Strong communication, presentation & public speaking skills.
- Be empathetic & influential without being authoritative.
- Ability to effectively interface with business leadership.
- Ability to work collaboratively in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong facilitation & classroom management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, proofreading, & editing skills.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value & welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, & we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.