CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for a Partner Manager, Hospitality & Travel to join us as we reimagine the travel & hospitality customer experience from hotels to cruise lines to convention centers to ride- & home-share marketplaces. You will be the driving force behind our efforts to bring frictionless experiences to life, from initial ideation & conception to implementation, guiding partners through every step of the process & developing key, strategic relationships. In addition to your primary focus as Partner Manager, you will help inform our business & product strategy, develop new use cases, pilot new solutions, & identify opportunities to continually transform & innovate for our partners & members.
A key member of the growing Hospitality & Travel team, were looking for a collaborative, passionate, solutions-driven team player who is relentless in their pursuit of frictionless experiences for both partners & CLEAR members.
What You Will Do:
- Manage partner relationships with CLEARs new & existing Hospitality & Travel partners; define strategy, goals, timelines & manage all communication with partners, building meaningful rapport & trust with key contacts
- Deeply understand partners challenges & opportunities to create a value proposition that meets their needs; identify patterns across patterns & business units to develop use cases to share with Product, Program, & Engineering orgs to drive & accelerate new product innovations for partners
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across product, marketing, & legal (and more) to constantly enhance & reimagine our capabilities & go-to-market campaigns as we scale
- Ongoing relationship & feature development with partners, collaborating with leadership, engaging in cross-vertical prioritization discussions, partnering with product on the customer journey, & developing internal educational tools
- Continually staying abreast of Hospitality & Travel market trends, innovations, notable partnerships, & maintaining subject matter expertise
Who You Are:
- 3-5+ years professional experience in partner management; experience in Hospitality, Travel, aviation, or entertainment a plus
- Inspired & energized by challenge; equally confident in a room of peers as you are in a room of executives
- Able to distill complex concepts into digestible responses for partners
- Sees solutions when others see problems; invites collaboration, change, & expertise with open arms
- Ruthlessly prepares to ensure partner success; no job is too big or too small
- Operates with transparency, urgency, & integrity at all times
- Craves impact & thrives in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative environment
- Strong ability to prioritize & balance strategy with execution & maintain a member-focused approach in everything you do
- Sense of humility & a desire to roll up your sleeves
- Willingness to travel as required (likely 25-50% of the time)