At Mack Weldon, were reinventing men's basics with premium fabrics, smart design, & simple shopping. We started with underwear & socks, pieces that could make our customers more comfortable every day. In seven years, weve greatly expanded our product offering, customer base, & teamand were just getting started.
Were a group of apparel veterans, digital marketers, creatives, engineers, & customer service experts working together in the name of comfort. And were looking for passionate, proactive, strategic, & creative problem-solvers to join us. If that sounds like you keep reading.
The Product Integrity Manager is extremely detail oriented & is driven to produce premium, high-quality products. This role will work closely with the product creation team & external supply chain to initiate & enforce QA processes & brand requirements.
WHAT YOULL DO EVERY DAY
- Direct & maintain best in class testing & inspection process
- Manage 3rd party service, & communicate daily
- Investigate in market / customer-facing quality issues; establish root cause & corrective action plan to drive improvements
- Execute company & vendor required performance audits.
- Manage product specific testing & inspection requirements. Review & update testing protocols.
- Keep updated on all customer revised procedure & legal requirements
WHAT WILL SET YOU UP FOR SUCCESS
- 3-5 years of fabric testing & garment inspection experience
- Thorough understanding of CPSC, CPSIA, FTC, CA Prop 65, US Customs & Global label & packaging requirements
- Knowledge of Industry Apparel Inspection Standards
- Understanding of apparel product development a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Strong organizational skills
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
- We give a shit! -We care. Were slightly obsessive. We sweat every detail. We fight for what we think is best for Mack Weldon & our customers.
- We put our money where our mouth is-We own our words. We own our actions. We own our mistakes.
- We solve problems -You wont find us waiting around for someone else to fix a problem if we can get our hands on it first.
- We wont sacrifice the future for a quick win -We wait for the second marshmallow.
- Its all about the people -Relationships over transactions.
- Full insurance benefits
- Regular access to the senior leadership team
- Open vacation policy
- Great location in the heart of Nomad district
- Free Mack Weldon gear
- Office snacks & drinks
- Thursday happy hours