Brand design is what Squarespace is known for. We go to great lengths to ensure every touchpoint of the product & brand are as beautiful & impactful as possible.
As a modern creative organization, we hire aesthetically-driven designers who have a strong process that can be applied across a range of deliverables. Our Brand Designers help define & execute brand identities, marketing campaigns, brand partnerships, & content creation. Successful candidates should have a portfolio that demonstrates familiarity with most of these types of projects, as well as the ability to maintain an overarching brand aesthetic across channels. You will report to the Senior Brand Design Manager in our New York office.
- 4+ years of experience as a designer at agencies, studios or in-house.
- Strong understanding of steps necessary to take a project from concept to launch.
- Broad awareness of design & technology trends.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Figma as well as Sketch.
- Experience with Keynote, prototyping tools, 2D & 3D motion, or video editing are a plus.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.