Company Description|Job Description
Conga's suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying & automating data, documents, contracts & reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems & process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 11,000+ customers are passionate about our platform & support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build & enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, & proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth & success. We offer competitive compensation & benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, & lots of additional perks!
- Back-end development & custom module development for existing Drupal 8 site
- Work closely with front-end developer to ensure an effective, visually appealing, & intuitive implementation
- Design, document, & develop an overall solution to include capabilities such as analytics, CMS content entry, CMS content migration, developing content types or content objects, site architecture, page templates, & explicit / implicit personalization
- Help find, debug & fix issues with the corporate website. Develop & implement software testing standards using development & staging environments to ensure quality standards on production site.
- Work with APIs, integrating with external web services (REST, XML, JSON) or 3rd party tools
- Configure Drupal & create custom modules & templates to meet requirements
- Perform as a trusted contributor requiring little to no supervision & demonstrating the ability to meet deadlines, exceed goals, & create benchmarks for success
- Collaborate with the marketing team & other internal stakeholders to support their effort & ensure deadlines are met
- Manage & maintain web Acquia web server & GIT repository
- Architect enterprise solutions, including data, display, information architecture, & migration
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience & 5+ years of development experience
- Use of Drupal management tools, such as composer, drush, drupal console, etc required
- A passion for web usability & building awesome experiences
- Proven experience developing on Drupal 8 & Acquia. Certifications are a plus
- Experience working with Drupal core modules such as Content Moderation, Content Translation, Local, Views
- Experience investigating & patching/working around Core issues
- Experience configuring Drupal & developing custom modules to extend Drupal
- Experience with multi-lingual Drupal sites is strongly preferred
- Comfort with owning a project & wearing many hats to get the job done
- Solid communication skills & ability to convey technical solutions to end-user of all abilities
- Experience with cloud hosting strongly preferred. Experience with Acquia Cloud including ACE & Lift a plus
- Experience developing & consuming REST web services
- Proactive, self-driven & enjoys solving complex problems, not just in the primary area of responsibility but across domains
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.