Who We Are
Persado is reinventing digital marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to the message, the foundational DNA of Marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every digital marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new levels of brand engagement & revenue performance. CMOs from the worlds most valuable brands rely on Persado to generate in a dramatically new way using the power of intelligent automation, AI & advancements in linguistic science to unlock the power of words & emotionally engage consumers, one by one, moment by moment at scale.
The Persado Message Machine uses sophisticated AI, data science, computational linguistics, & machine learning to generate the perfect message for every campaign by leveraging the worlds most advanced marketing language knowledgebase of more than one million tagged & scored words & phrases. Marketers gain full visibility with quantifiable results & data-driven insights to identify the trends & emotional language that win every moment in the customer journey while ensuring the marketing message always reinforces brand voice.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for an Instructional Designer to design & develop innovative learning solutions, including web-based training, software simulations, & experiential learning. Youll use your instructional design & project management abilities to create learning experiences that will reach a global team at Persado.
What We Want You To Do:
- Adhere to best in class instructional design processes that produce engaging, high-quality materials
- Conduct needs analyses of projects, audiences, learning objectives, & business goals
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to design highly engaging & effective learning experiences
- Project manage the end-to-end execution of multiple training initiatives simultaneously
- Manage course development & design on-demand learning courses
- Curate content into meaningful learning paths
- Monitor & drive engagement of our learning management system
- Provide reporting & analysis on engagement & performance
What We Want To See:
- 1+ years of experience in developing eLearning content, instructional design, & curriculum development
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Ability to work with SMEs & stakeholders & translate audience needs into effective training products
- Experience with one or more e-learning software tools (e. g. Storyline, Captivate)
- Great attention to detail
- Project management skills
- 1+ years experience using e-Learning production software, such as Articulate or Captivate
Who You Are:
- Innovative, high energy, self-starter who has experience taking initiative & owning end to end deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced with Instructional Design & Rapid e-Learning Design methodologies, in order to help shape scripts & handle Instructional Design questions
- Aptitude with aspects of course design, including animations, shapes, & image effects
- You build & maintain strong professional relationships
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative & dynamic company undergoing rapid growth & transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary & bonus plans
- Meaningful equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life harmony - we value your contributions above all!