THE ROLE: Merchandise Assistant
Were looking for
Rue Gilt Groupe is looking for a Merchandise Assistant to support our special merchandising team. The assistant will provide administrative support, specifically focused on the execution residual, flash & select marketing campaigns. The assistant will serve a point of contact for communication among key cross-functional teams & departments.
What youll accomplish
- Build & maintain events by reviewing merchandise & product availability
- Analyze available inventory to assist with event concepts & construction
- Execute & refresh residual, flash & marketing boutiques
- Support cross-functional communication with appropriate teams
- Support miscellaneous tasks as required to execute merchandising functions
- Use Merchandising expertise to provide input & suggestions for new initiatives
THE RIGHT FIT:
- Bachelors Degree
- Previous retail background preferred; exposure to fashion & merchandising highly desirable; Passion for fashion a must
- Self-starter who is highly organized & detail-oriented & can handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel); comfortable with tools in an online environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; Ability to express point of view & be an active participant in daily business conversations.
Bonus points for
- Your ability to combine art & science we thrive on innovation & excitement for our members. Your contributions are key to making it happen!
ABOUT THE TEAM:
On-site Boutique organization? Its all right here. This team pieces together which events will run on Rue. Creating the ideal targeted Boutiques requires an in-depth knowledge of sales history, brand requests, trends, financial projections, & more
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY & CA offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupes policy, all associates who will work at our MA, NY or CA offices must be fully-vaccinated & proof of vaccination will be required.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. Weve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium & luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites Rue La La, Gilt, & Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion & technology, were also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, & ourselves to push past the expected every day. Our culture is rooted in our values & together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious & Empowered
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, & selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other