At Mack Weldon, were reinventing men's basics with premium fabrics, smart design, & simple shopping. We started with underwear & socks, pieces that could make our customers more comfortable every day. In seven years, weve greatly expanded our product offering, customer base, & teamand were just getting started.
Were a group of apparel veterans, digital marketers, creatives, engineers, & customer service experts working together in the name of comfort. And were looking for passionate, proactive, strategic, & creative problem-solvers to join us. If that sounds like you keep reading.
The eCommerce Coordinator is responsible for supporting site operations, including digital merchandising & marketing for Mack Weldon. This role will work closely with the merchandising, planning, & marketing teams as well as with a number of vendors to create outstanding customer experiences on our digital flagship.
WHAT YOU'LL DO EVERY DAY
- Implement & QA site refreshes, product launches, sales, & promotions
- Ensure accuracy & timeliness of all product & content launches with thorough testing
- Assist in product presentation & customer experience enhancements to ensure best-in-class experience across all devices
- Collaborate with Brand, Merchandising & Marketing teams on site content & merchandising
- Maintains product catalog & makes all necessary additions/changes to product information.
- Research competitive landscape with recaps on opportunities
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT WILL SET YOU UP FOR SUCCESS
- 1-2 years relevant experience in eCommerce, including experience with content management and/or site production.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Understanding of content management tools & site analytics technologies
- MS office, strong Excel skills required
- Shopify experience a plus
- Must be detail-oriented
- Self-starter with the ability to work well independently & in a team environment
- Proven ability to multitask & prioritize in a fast-paced environment
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL?
- We give a shit! - We care. Were slightly obsessive. We sweat every detail. We fight for what we think is best for Mack Weldon & our customers.
- We put our money where our mouth is - We own our words. We own our actions. We own our mistakes.
- We solve problems - You wont find us waiting around for someone else to fix a problem, if we can get our hands on it first.
- We wont sacrifice the future for a quick win - We wait for the second marshmallow.
- Its all about the people! - Relationships over transactions
- World-class insurance Top of the line health insurance paid for by Mack Weldon
- Open vacation policy Unlimited vacation & sick days to use as needed
- Competitive salary Compensation includes a competitive salary & employee stock options
- Great location Right in the heart of Manhattan with easy access to 14 different subway lines
- Free Mack Weldon Gear Free new product launches & year-round employee discount code
- Office Snacks & Drinks Fully stocked office fridge & pantry with free lunch on Fridays
- Thursday Happy Hour Beer fridge, wine rack, liquor cabinet, & a spread of tasty treats