Title: Enterprise Account Executive
Customers have changed. In the new Subscription Economy (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo) customers are happier subscribing to the outcomes they want, when they want them, rather than purchasing a product with the burden of ownership. We believe that one day, every company will be part of the Subscription Economy.
Zuora creates cloud-based software on a subscription basis that enables any company in any industry to successfully launch, manage, & transform into a subscription business. Our growth story is far from over & our Sales team is pivotal in sustaining our rapid growth across the globe. We are looking for a relationship focused, outcome-oriented Enterprise Customer Account Executive with an entrepreneurial spirit to help us take on a $40 billion market opportunity.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, youll focus on our software, hardware, media, telecom & IOT customers, helping them to sustain rapid growth, capture more subscribers & transform their entire business. Youll work closely with our existing customers as a trusted advisor, further pioneering business transformation & expanding Zuoras footprint. You will be the CEO aka ZEO of your accounts & career owning, driving the strategy & leading the sales cycle with a cross-functional team including our award-winning customer service team.Join us & be challenged & supported as a salesperson to grow as youll be surrounded by some of the brightest & most visionary people both in & outside of Zuora.
What youll achieve:
- Complete Zuoras in depth onboarding & sales training to become an expert in Zuoras messaging, products & services & unique sales approach
- Develop your own territory, account & opportunity plans to manage the complete & complex sales cycles to drive maximum value & adoption of Zuoras complete product portfolio
- Identify & secure new business opportunities within your assigned book of business
- Exceed your quarterly & annual sales quota; identify opportunities & create a pipeline that will fuel the ongoing growth of your business
- Work cross functionally with our marketing, product & customer service teams to deliver outstanding results
- Accurately forecast profitable & predictable territory performance through adherence of our sales process
- Advocate your customers implementations & maintain customer satisfaction by ensuring timely resolution any customer service related issues
What youll need to be successful:
- 10+ years of solution sales experience managing complex SaaS sales-cycles with demonstrated ownership of territory & account management
- Track record of consistent over-achievement of quotas, revenue goals & the ability to effectively identify & sell to C-level executives
- Passion for building long lasting customer relationships & working cross-functionally within a diverse team to deliver outstanding results
- Ability to align technology solutions to complex, multi-stakeholder business problems & utilize strategic thinking skills to solve customer problems
- Technologically adept & business acumen focused with outstanding communication both written & oral, negotiation & presentation skills
- Ability to work individually & on a collaborative team in a fast paced & continuously evolving environment
- Strong computer skills including the G-Suite, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) & Salesforce is a plus
- Bachelor's degree (sales training methodologies is a plus)
- Ability to travel when required
Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models & acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates & orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing & revenue recognition.
At Zuora, every employee is the CEO of their career & leading our mission are over 1,000 passionate & innovative ZEOs. ZEO Culture isnt an empty branding effort. We take it very seriously & we have a daring desire to do things differently. We encourage our employees to be curious, creative, & stay focused on our shared mission of enabling our customers to be successful.
Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet & Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Frisco, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai & Tokyo.
At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences & contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com